Quick question to those who display action figures

Punisher RULES

Live Simple
Reaction score
I'm moving into my own place which I find to be a good excuse to display my out of box figures somewhere, my question to all of you is what would be a good way to display figures on a bookshelf in a way that wont have the figures fall over at the slightest pressure ? some sort of magnets or something ?

Please help. I'd appreciate it.

umm i don't have my own place but i do have a few figures in my basement. quick question before i answer yours.

do you want to keep your figures in the box or are they outta box?

stands... they should either come with them or you can buy them at collectible shops..

id suggest on a shelf in the bedroom.

umm i don't have my own place but i do have a few figures in my basement. quick question before i answer yours.

do you want to keep your figures in the box or are they outta box?

I'm moving into my own place which I find to be a good excuse to display my out of box figures somewhere, my question to all of you is what would be a good way to display figures on a bookshelf in a way that wont have the figures fall over at the slightest pressure ? some sort of magnets or something ?

Please help. I'd appreciate it.
:dry:

All my figures are either on their own stands, or blu-tacked to stand currently. They have their own dedicated shelves. How would magnets work?

you can get this tacky putty stuff at any home improvement store. It has the consistency of chewing gum and it is specifically meant to afix items to a shelf without damaging either. It's called earthquake gum or something like that. It is really good.

I'd say Blu tak, or just stick em on a shelf that is on a wall. I doubt if it's a solid floor they would fall from someone jumping on the floor.

If we're talking 6-inch figures, a good pose really ought to do the job. My custom Matt Murdock and Deadpool figs are up now and they look fine.

If you've got sixth scale figures, I'd recommend a stand. They ought to be supplied with one. My Darth Vader looks pretty slick on his stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"