Rachael Weisz as Ava?

Rachel is good but I'd much rather see Rose...GRINDHOUSE confirmed that thought for me :D

Agreed, Rachel fits the bill of a classical beauty. For Ava, a sexy temptress should be cast, and Rose has that in spades.

If Jolie can't fill the boots, I'd say Rose is as good of a replacement you can get. Her sexual prowess is through the roof! :D

lol ya i was actually gonna mention that i thought rose would make a good ava lol

Rachel Weisz should be Ava Lord...

rachel_weisz_b4.jpg

rachel4.jpg
rachelweisz.jpg

3.jpg

voguefebwe8.jpg

Yeah, but she doesn't look nearly as hot anymore :down

I'm still hoping somehow Angelina takes it (which is very doubtful now)

Well I wouldn't say so. Sin City 2 has indefinitely been put on a halt. Jolie's busy now, but since this film isn't going into production anytime soon, whenever it starts up again Jolie can be available again.

Well I wouldn't say so. Sin City 2 has indefinitely been put on a halt. Jolie's busy now, but since this film isn't going into production anytime soon, whenever it starts up again Jolie can be available again.

I hope so :up: I think she's best suited for this role.

Jolie is clearly hands down the best choice possible, but since she's probably not doing it, Weisz is a great runner-up.

oh lord, i am sorry but rachel weisz is absolutely atrocious. there is no way she could play ava, ava is suppose to be drop dead gorgeous. rachel is can barely pass for a human being.

You even know what a human being looks like?:dry:

Kinda like this....

rachel_weisz_04.jpg

I rather see Angelina Jolie, Rose Mcgowan and Julia Roberts (lol) than Rachel Weisz. :-)

Rachel, Jolie, and McGowan are the only three in the running.

Roberts is a completely different league then these movies.

Rachel Weisz should be Ava Lord...

rachelweisz.jpg

This one did it for me.

There's a scene in Dame to Kill For where Ava walks out of her pool with absolutely nothing on.

I have a feeling Weisz could pull it off :up:

She's hot and she can act.

The two reasons why she's better then Jolie. :up:

Jolie is clearly hands down the best choice possible, but since she's probably not doing it, Weisz is a great runner-up.

WHAT?! Seriously, how is that possible? She can't act worth a s**t and she's now skinnier then a crack-****e looking for the fix! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"