Holmes Angry At Cruises Casting Choice.

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
oh yeah now i remember. i remember her joking about how she would look if they made a video game out of it.

yes they are (especially my man gyllenhaal :( ) but trust me i don't think anyone is getting it better than james blunt at the moment.

Oh yeah i forgot you liked Jake:O,Petra ? i like her but Nat and Scarlett are above her for me ;)

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Yes, it makes me jealous of them too. But I do take comfort knowing neither of them are with good men rather than someone like, say, Wilmer Valderamma.

I'm not jealous,as E Mack says you gotta give them their due for landing the cream of the crop:O:up:

you mean they are both with good men ?

hunter rider said:
Oh yeah i forgot you liked Jake:O,Petra ? i like her but Nat and Scarlett are above her for me ;)

yup, but if the thing with natalie portman is true than i wish them the best cause she's a cool gal and they have been friends for awhile. i have never seen a bad picture of the three just to let ya know

hunter rider said:
I'm not jealous,as E Mack says you gotta give them their due for landing the cream of the crop:O:up:

you mean they are both with good men ?

I'm not really jealous, though like all men I would like some Scarlett and Natalie action myself

By good men, I meant there with men who seem to genuinely care for them and whatnot.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
I'm not really jealous, though like all men I would like some Scarlett and Natalie action myself

By good men, I meant there with men who seem to genuinely care for them and whatnot.

As do we all:(:up:

oh gotcha.it just you said "neither of them are with good men" in your other post

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
yup, but if the thing with natalie portman is true than i wish them the best cause she's a cool gal and they have been friends for awhile. i have never seen a bad picture of the three just to let ya know
JAL needs to read this ;)

Really ? ive seen one or two of Scarlett that i thought wern't so flaterring:O

hunter rider said:
As do we all:(:up:

oh gotcha.it just you said "neither of them are with good men" in your other post

I did?

Editing time.

hunter rider said:

tee hee

really? well then the other two :p

hunter rider said:

I need to read what?

J Alba's Lover said:
I need to read what?

Well preferably all the posts that show how to act when your fav star is attacked or in the specific instance of Jolie how to act when your star crush is dating someone

hunter rider said:
Well preferably all the posts that show how to act when your fav star is attacked or in the specific instance of Jolie how to act when your star crush is dating someone
oh really now.

i haven't said anything bad about who anyone was dating.

J Alba's Lover said:
oh really now.

i haven't said anything bad about who anyone was dating.

You haven't bagged Cash over and over ?:confused:

J Alba's Lover said:
Not in this thread i haven't.

Maybe that's b/c he hasn't been shown in a pic with her in this thread ? everytime she is pictured with him you throw a fit and you know this

hunter rider said:
Maybe that's b/c he hasn't been shown in a pic with her in this thread ? everytime she is pictured with him you throw a fit and you know this
thats just funny. this really isn''t bout her that much but "tomcats" problems.

i assure if you where to post one in the hotties thread "throw a fit" like you say.

J Alba's Lover said:
thats just funny. this really isn''t bout her that much but "tomcats" problems.

i assure if you where to post one in the hotties thread "throw a fit" like you say.

Yes and my point was see how others act when it's their favourite getting trashed and learn from it ;)

hunter rider said:
Yes and my point was see how others act when it's their favourite getting trashed and learn from it ;)
oh you're such the einstein you.

J Alba's Lover said:
oh you're such the einstein you.

No,just not a phsyco obssessed with a person i don't know who gets upset when other ppl i don't know trash said person:confused:

hunter rider said:
No,just not a phsyco obssessed with a person i don't know who gets upset when other ppl i don't know trash said person:confused:
oh so i'm a "pyscho" then who's obssessed?:whatever:

J Alba's Lover said:
oh so i'm a "pyscho" then who's obssessed?:whatever:

yes and you know it so why roll your mince pies:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe