• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Rachael Weisz as Ava?

Rachel is good but I'd much rather see Rose...GRINDHOUSE confirmed that thought for me :D

Agreed, Rachel fits the bill of a classical beauty. For Ava, a sexy temptress should be cast, and Rose has that in spades.

If Jolie can't fill the boots, I'd say Rose is as good of a replacement you can get. Her sexual prowess is through the roof! :D

lol ya i was actually gonna mention that i thought rose would make a good ava lol

Rachel Weisz should be Ava Lord...

rachel_weisz_b4.jpg

rachel4.jpg
rachelweisz.jpg

3.jpg

voguefebwe8.jpg

Yeah, but she doesn't look nearly as hot anymore :down

I'm still hoping somehow Angelina takes it (which is very doubtful now)

Well I wouldn't say so. Sin City 2 has indefinitely been put on a halt. Jolie's busy now, but since this film isn't going into production anytime soon, whenever it starts up again Jolie can be available again.

Well I wouldn't say so. Sin City 2 has indefinitely been put on a halt. Jolie's busy now, but since this film isn't going into production anytime soon, whenever it starts up again Jolie can be available again.

I hope so :up: I think she's best suited for this role.

Jolie is clearly hands down the best choice possible, but since she's probably not doing it, Weisz is a great runner-up.

oh lord, i am sorry but rachel weisz is absolutely atrocious. there is no way she could play ava, ava is suppose to be drop dead gorgeous. rachel is can barely pass for a human being.

You even know what a human being looks like?:dry:

Kinda like this....

rachel_weisz_04.jpg

I rather see Angelina Jolie, Rose Mcgowan and Julia Roberts (lol) than Rachel Weisz. :-)

Rachel, Jolie, and McGowan are the only three in the running.

Roberts is a completely different league then these movies.

Rachel Weisz should be Ava Lord...

rachelweisz.jpg

This one did it for me.

There's a scene in Dame to Kill For where Ava walks out of her pool with absolutely nothing on.

I have a feeling Weisz could pull it off :up:

She's hot and she can act.

The two reasons why she's better then Jolie. :up:

Jolie is clearly hands down the best choice possible, but since she's probably not doing it, Weisz is a great runner-up.

WHAT?! Seriously, how is that possible? She can't act worth a s**t and she's now skinnier then a crack-****e looking for the fix! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"