Rachel Weisz is Iron Maiden

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score

Cannot believe we get to see Rachel in the mcu. She’s the best. I wonder if they’ll change her code name? I know there’s a video game that ran into some trouble with the iron maiden legal team recently

Based on the footage and character descriptions from SDCC, I'm kinda wondering if maybe they're combining Taskmaster with her Iron Maiden character to make her a really formidable adversary for Natasha.

In this video, Rachel said "What is more exciting than the mythology of the Marvel Universe? There's nothing more exciting and interesting and escapist."

Her husband Daniel Craig might have a bone to pick with her. :o

Based on the footage and character descriptions from SDCC, I'm kinda wondering if maybe they're combining Taskmaster with her Iron Maiden character to make her a really formidable adversary for Natasha.

That would be cool, I could see either Iron Maiden or Yelena as the real taskmaster

Cannot believe we get to see Rachel in the mcu. She’s the best. I wonder if they’ll change her code name? I know there’s a video game that ran into some trouble with the iron maiden legal team recently

They probably won't even call her Iron Maiden in the movie. Stane was only called Iron Monger in the credits of Iron Man. She was mostly likely just be called Melina.

Can’t wait to see her in action - I do agree with @Webfoot Hero that they’re probably combining her with Taskmaster: the descriptions of the footage is very conflicting, but most sources seem to agree that Taskmaster appeared to be a woman.

Part of me feels like Rachel Weisz could be a version of the first appearance of the Black Widow in the comics. I know it was still Natasha but visually, she was very different. Since it’s been said there are many Black Widows in the film, this could be one way of doing it.

82c71c-ts-m.jpg

I’m certain she will have. I bet Rachel weisz is insane with a switchblade somehow IRL haha

They probably won't even call her Iron Maiden in the movie. Stane was only called Iron Monger in the credits of Iron Man. She was mostly likely just be called Melina.

Well actually in the scene where Tony first shows him his arc reactor (standing in front of the huge one) he says to Tony, "we're Iron Mongers". Bit of a name drop.

Her lace eyepatch thing from The Favourite should be brought back. It makes for a great villain look. :D

WFkIkBH.jpg

I finally got a chance to watch the favourite. Rachel was so amazing in it. I can’t wait to see what she does in the marvel u. I feel like iron maiden will be one of those roles which mean little to me in the comics but suddenly because of the movies they take on a bigger role and I want to see more of the character

If they do that to Taskmaster, I will be disappointed.

Ironic to think that Rachel is playing the type of character who would her hubby Dan most famous role a very hard time.

If this took place after civil war that means not long after widow released all those files online at the end of winter soldier right? I always thought that was an interesting thing that was never elaborated on.

Maybe when widow did that she exposed Iron Maiden?

If they do that to Taskmaster, I will be disappointed.

I'm almost certain that's the twist. Unless Taskmaster is revealed to nothing more than a.i. stark tech system under the control of the red room.

It was good to see that Black Widow spot just before the Oscars.

Taskmaster needs to be Tony Masters! Iron Maiden being merged with him for a shock twist would ruin the film character for me as he's one of my top favorite Marvel villains

looks like Rachel Weisz is indeed Iron Maiden and not Taskmaster, which is awesome

Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-10 um 11.04.02.png

That’s cool. I thought they were a band or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"