Radio report: FILM DELAYED THREE MONTHS FOR MORE SHOOTING...

JDym

Civilian
Reaction score
i live in tempe, arizona and tonight i was listening to a radio report on some music station when the jockey broke into a dvd release bit (weird, right?). he talks about some movie news and then mentions that (and this is gonna be paraphrased):

"Director Sam Raimi today said that Spiderman 3's release will be delayed for three months so he can shoot more action sequences".

Take it for what you will.

I think that jockey doesnt know what the hell hes talking about. Why would only he know it was getting delayed, we would have surely heard something about that.

I hope it's true. C'mon, MORE ACTION!!!!

yea 3 months ok........hmmmm wait...more action or more scenes....here comes the 3 and 4 back to back discussions again.....

I seriously doubt that sony would allow for a 250-300 million dollar movie to be delayed and not released in the advertised summer.

3 months?! that's alot of shooting-you could film AvP2 in that time.....+ any "action" (going with the trend of the previous movies) would contain CGI work, which of course would take much longer than 3 months.

The dj is probably paraphrasing about ther legit reshoots.

JDym said:
i live in tempe, arizona and tonight i was listening to a radio report on some music station when the jockey broke into a dvd release bit (weird, right?). he talks about some movie news and then mentions that (and this is gonna be paraphrased):

"Director Sam Raimi today said that Spiderman 3's release will be delayed for three months so he can shoot more action sequences".

Being in AZ, I'd say he has been out in the sun too long. How about them Cardinals! :up:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I think he meant three WEEKS. That's reasonable.

Or he was just bull****ting thru the teeth. That's a possibility.

I have heard radio guys saying a bunch of stuff like this. Howard Stern at one point announced that Crispin Glover would be playing the new Joker.

Ultimate_Venom said:
Why would only he know it was getting delayed, we would have surely heard something about that.
It would we like a war out there if Spidey 3 was moved 3 months later :woot:

Radio report: FILM DELAYED THREE MONTHS FOR MORE SHOOTING...
bullmk4.gif

JDym said:

i live in Phoenix, Arizona...what radio station was this???

damn that f***ing sux though

Films don't get delayed because of re-shoots. The film is 8 months away from it's release. There is plenty of time for any reshoots (which only take a few weeks). This is just irresponsible radio crap news.

Also, an August opening is a joke. Big films don't open in August. The film opens in May during a holiday. There is no delay. Use some common sense people.

matthooper said:
Films don't get delayed because of re-shoots. The film is 8 months away from it's release. There is plenty of time for any reshoots (which only take a few weeks). This is just irresponsible radio crap news.

Also, an August opening is a joke. Big films don't open in August. The film opens in May during a holiday. There is no delay. Use some common sense people.

Exactly, and if it were true, Sam would have told the Hype or something.

Close/Delete/Vanquish

Big films do open in August believe it or not.

TheVileOne said:
Big films do open in August believe it or not.

I'll re-phrase. Films like Spider-Man 3 don't open in August.

Please close this crap. It will continue for pages and pages and accomplish nothing.

JDym said:

If it's true, I won't care.

It will be for the better of the movie.

But, it is kinda aggravating, considering the hype surrounding May 4th already!

JDym, do you have a clip from the radio show? I'd like to hear this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"