Radio report: FILM DELAYED THREE MONTHS FOR MORE SHOOTING...

ultimatefan said:
Here´s a statement from James Franco on the whole misquote episode:
http://www.comics2film.com/FanFrame.php?f_id=21894
“That’s actually much ado about nothing about some test screenings that never took place, and the fact that there wasn’t a lot of action -- that was all boloney,” explains Franco. “ I think I was asked what I was going to be re-shooting and I said 'some action scenes' scenes that were already in it. I actually haven’t gotten back to it yet.”

I agree, sounds like the DJ got second hand information about the supposed screening and the Franco reshoot reports.

I wouldn't put much stock in this.

Better not be true and if it is at least we will see more action scenes

yeah i can't recall ever their being a movie were the trailers and posters say a specific date and change it...

when film makers don't know exactly what date usually they will put something like This Summer or This Winter etc etc

ges681 said:
maybe the dj works for imdb.. we know that they know everything............ and yes im joking before people get mad

Hey! I get on IMDb and they are not all stupid. Yes there is trolls there, but thats because we dont have mods like you guys.

it won't be delayed. but i think those 3 months of 'reshoots' are for Spider-Man 4!

JDym said:
i live in tempe, arizona and tonight i was listening to a radio report on some music station when the jockey broke into a dvd release bit (weird, right?). he talks about some movie news and then mentions that (and this is gonna be paraphrased):

"Director Sam Raimi today said that Spiderman 3's release will be delayed for three months so he can shoot more action sequences".

Take it for what you will.
I TOOOOLLDDDDDDD YOUUOOOUUUU!!!

Oh, it feels sweet to be VINDICATED!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Adieu.

Y'all fanboys can cry me a river now.

Spider-Dan said:
it won't be delayed. but i think those 3 months of 'reshoots' are for Spider-Man 4!
Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog: Yeah, right, and I'm schootuping Lassie.

It's called reality, my friend!

Cry me a river, fanboys.

Adieu.

It's three days of pick-ups, not three months of reshoots!!!!

3 Dev Adam said:
What's the difference between reshoots and pickups?
Pick-ups is when they film reactions to part of a scene or just one or two lines rather than the whole thing. Reshoots is when they film the whole scene over.

Remember the scene when Pyro and Iceman have a confrontation at the cure clinic?Well thats an example. The first time around the scene was supposed to be Pyro torching the place by himself but then in the reshoot they added Bobby to the mix.Much better in my opnion and one of my favorites scenes in X3.:hyper:

You people still talking about it? That was bogus, folks. If the movie had been delayed,it´d have been announced by now.

Anyway, Sony gave Raimi and extra year just to avoid the film being delayed, like Spidey 2 was. They want a May opening, so the movie can have ample time to make its money.

its defenitley not ganna be delayed because they already set the release date for the movie a while ago.

ShinyBlackSuit said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Adieu.

Who the hell are you?

ShinyBlackSuit said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Adieu.

ummmm...... what the ****????

Retroman said:
Pick-ups is when they film reactions to part of a scene or just one or two lines rather than the whole thing. Reshoots is when they film the whole scene over.

Remember the scene when Pyro and Iceman have a confrontation at the cure clinic?Well thats an example. The first time around the scene was supposed to be Pyro torching the place by himself but then in the reshoot they added Bobby to the mix.Much better in my opnion and one of my favorites scenes in X3.:hyper:

Movie still sucked though.

And just about every movie does pick-up shooting. Especially big movies like this.

I doubt this is true and if it is...
6595-saw-g1b.jpg

^Sam Raimi

jk....or am I...

Sounds like BS to me... just like the rumor that said audience had been tested...

1. This is OLD news.
2. There were three days of pickups, not three months of reshoots.
3. Those pickups were already made, according to James Frango.

I seriously don't beleive this, but personally i'd be willing to wait 3 months for more action.

and trust me, i'm the type-of-guy who's obsessed with SM... I sit on the edge of my seat every day for the 3rd one... don't we all? :p

but really, to see more action? HECK YES!!! it'll be hard to wait longer, but i think it'll be the best of ideas to add more action! ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"