Sequels Raimi talks Spider-Man 4

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
Looks like introducing Gwen in part 3 was a great method of NOT needing to negotiation with Kirsten for part 4. :)

Not sure if this is OLD news or not but this article was released today:

http://suburbarazzi.lohudblogs.com/...er-man-4-bryce-dallas-howards-probably-in-it/

bryce.jpg
In the January-February issue of Premiere magazine, Sam Raimi reveals that if there’s a fourth “Spider-Man” movie, Byram Hills High School alumna Bryce Dallas Howard is likely to be involved.

I don’t know if Thomas (Haden Church) and Topher (Grace) will be around in the next one, but probably Bryce will be.
Whether or not she’s playing Gwen Stacy, Howard’s a solid, underrated actress. I’m in favor of any way to keep her on screen for the Spider-Man franchise.
Raimi, who has directed the franchise’s first three movies, said he would direct the fourth Spidey flick only if he’s “really still fascinated with the character.” He’s done such a good job with the first two. Hopefully Sony will pay him enough to keep him fascinated, whether he is or not.

No big news here... but is good to see Gwen might be back... still nothing official though... but I still just can't see how they bring both back Kirsten and Tobey

Get rid of Kirsten. Surely there's stories of Spidey without MJ at least a few. LOL Raimi's just doing it bass akwards which is fine by me. I'm sick of Kirsten.

I really dig Bryce. I also dig Gwen. So I'm cool with Spidey movies minus Kirsten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"