Random Chat Logs

Damn, the Random Chat Log thread. That's how you know there's a Hype revival going on.

Also, Andy, we should chat about that "real comics" idea you had...

For serious. I've been kicking that idea around for literally years now. We need to make it happen.

I would smile bigger but it hurts my dental work from this morning.

I am going to conscript the more affluent, con-going brethren and sister..en(?) among us for the most noble of causes: getting famous people to make fun of my friend:

Andy: I need to start going to more conventions, so I can do this to Jonathan:
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8085423360/h35C14E10/
Like, find the entire cast of Stargate, and get them to sign a poster with all of them saying he sucks

Andy's Roommate: lmao that would be amazing
That is my new quest in life

Andy's Roommate: i am totally in

Andy:The question is: do it all at once on one big thing, or have it be a steam of postcards and whatnot over a long time?
stream, not steam
Drop one big bomb, or torment him with it over the course of years?

Andy's Roommate: i like the over the years idea

Andy:Me too, but both have merit
doing it over the years would probably be easier, since I don't think they do full cast reunions that often
and it's something I could just pull on him at random
on the other hand, getting one big one would be like the comedy equivalent of Hiroshima

Andy's Roommate:yeah, but with long term, if it happened enough
he would start dreading whenever we went to conventions

Andy:true
or worse, he'd try to 'own' it and make it not funny

Andy's Roommate: just thinking about it makes me angry lol

Andy:see?
God, this is going to be like the Manhattan Project-- pulled together in secret over the course of years, all to drop a warhead on an unsuspecting target
I've got a bunch of nerd friends who go to more and bigger cons than I can, whom I can enlist in this
Each one should have a personalized message from the actor or actress, but saying something about Jonathan that annoys me
"Quit coughing so goddamn loud!" -Richard Dean Anderson
"Nobody cares that you lost at a video game." -The Guy With The Stupid Coin On His Forehead

I am going to conscript the more affluent, con-going brethren and sister..en(?) among us for the most noble of causes: getting famous people to make fun of my friend:

Andy: I need to start going to more conventions, so I can do this to Jonathan:
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8085423360/h35C14E10/
Like, find the entire cast of Stargate, and get them to sign a poster with all of them saying he sucks

Andy's Roommate: lmao that would be amazing
That is my new quest in life

Andy's Roommate: i am totally in

Andy:The question is: do it all at once on one big thing, or have it be a steam of postcards and whatnot over a long time?
stream, not steam
Drop one big bomb, or torment him with it over the course of years?

Andy's Roommate: i like the over the years idea

Andy:Me too, but both have merit
doing it over the years would probably be easier, since I don't think they do full cast reunions that often
and it's something I could just pull on him at random
on the other hand, getting one big one would be like the comedy equivalent of Hiroshima

Andy's Roommate:yeah, but with long term, if it happened enough
he would start dreading whenever we went to conventions

Andy:true
or worse, he'd try to 'own' it and make it not funny

Andy's Roommate: just thinking about it makes me angry lol

Andy:see?
God, this is going to be like the Manhattan Project-- pulled together in secret over the course of years, all to drop a warhead on an unsuspecting target
I've got a bunch of nerd friends who go to more and bigger cons than I can, whom I can enlist in this
Each one should have a personalized message from the actor or actress, but saying something about Jonathan that annoys me
"Quit coughing so goddamn loud!" -Richard Dean Anderson
"Nobody cares that you lost at a video game." -The Guy With The Stupid Coin On His Forehead
Hmmm. I'm going to Wizard World San Jose in a month and a half...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"