APPLICATION: Hype Trek Last Contact

LeChuck

Chucky's lil e-bro<_>
Reaction score
Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master: LeChuck

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?: AIM: Baildamnit, SKYPE: giddyup409

Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: To be announced, but you won't be disappointed.:o

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?: Similar to an RPG on crack, the game will function almost entirely at random, with the emphasis on humor and working as a spoof of all things trek. It is a continuation of an old thread that most newbies will probably never remember.

Premise of RPG: 10 years after the USS Hype is launched, Johnny (having been banned from hype command) launches a different crew of misfits on his own accord, the USS Pervert. The USS Pervert, however, is in trouble because Hype command wants to gun them down. May feature cameos from past Hype Trek experiences.

Classes within RPG:
The usual classes of Captain, Number One, Science Officer, Barman, Engineer, Medical Officer, Crewmen, and if you want to get creative you can

Character races within RPG: All the star trek races if you can remember them, and humans.

What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences): It will be a very different type of RPG; it will bring a sense of old-hat hype and will be lots of fun for everyone. It's not anal-retentive or anything, and is basically there for everyone to have a good time poking fun at old and new sci-fi stories.

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose: Hype Trek Last Contact

Example Of Characters Application:
USERNAME:
LeChuck
I WOULD LIKE YOU TO REFER TO ME AS: Hot spicy Sexy Johnny
JOB/CLASS IN HYPE TREK UNIVERSE: Former leader of Hype Command, now loan shark in control of the USS Pervert
RACE: May be human. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"