Rank the mediocre Marvel/DC movies

blind_fury

Avenger
Reaction score
These are the most divisive and polarizing comic book movies. Rank them from best to worst.

here they are in alphabetic order:

Batman Forever
Daredevil
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Spider-man 3
Superman Returns
X-men: The Last Stand

LOL!
I'd put almost every Marvel Movie on the list except for Rise of the Silver Surfer.
And for DC, pretty much everyone except for the first two Superman's, Superman Returns, Batman Begins, and the 60's Batman.

I meant rank the ones I listed, for example:

1) FF2 (best)
2) X3
3) SM3
4) SR
5) Daredevil
6) BF (worst)

I dont include Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, nor Elektra or Catwoman.

Number 1 is X3. They completely destroyed what they had going with the first two movies. It was a terrible comic book movie, and it was a plain bad movie in itself. Ratner and Fox are to blame.

Fantastic Four. Not much better than the low budget 80's version. Alba is a horrible actress, the guy who plays Reed can cure insomnia with his presence, Story has no vision or artistic merit, and the dialogue and story was pathetic. Dr Doom was also *****fied beyond belief. Bottom tier Marvel movie.

Superman III and IV. III had a few good moments, but on the whole, it was bad. Great idea making it the Richard Pryor Show with Superman as a guest.:whatever: IV is just a travesty.

I meant rank the ones I listed like this:

1) FF2 (best)
2) X3
3) SM3
4) SR
5) BF (worst)

Ok, I don't get it. Are you ranking best movie to worst, or best worst comic book movie to worst worst comic book movie??? :huh:

Ok, I don't get it. Are you ranking best movie to worst, or best worst comic book movie to worst worst comic book movie??? :huh:

I listed comic book movies I consider the most polarizing. I'm asking you guys to rank them best to worst.

Do you think Superman Returns is better than X3? Is FF2 better than Batman Forever? How would you rank the 5 movies I listed?

I meant rank the ones I listed, for example:

1) FF2 (best)
2) X3
3) SM3
4) SR
5) BF (worst)
I don't consider some of them mediocre, so I won't base my list off of your opinions.:cmad:

Those are your worst marvel/dc movies.

I'm asking you guys to rank the movies I listed

best to worst.

They're all bad, so I don't have any reason to rank them, although I'd say I hate X3 the most and BF and FF just as stupid movies.

but those movies aren't equally bad. Some have more redeeming values than others. Surely you could rank them.

I'll rank my mediocre movies then.

1 (worst). Spider-man 3
2. Spider-man 2
3. Spider-man
4. Superman IV
5. Catwoman

I'll rank my mediocre movies then.

1 (worst). Spider-man 3
2. Spider-man 2
3. Spider-man
4. Superman IV
5. Catwoman
Is that best to worst or do you like Catwoman the best? :huh:

My comic book movies are polarizing. Just about everybody think SM1 and SM2 are good or that Superman 4 and Catwoman suck. But people are split about SM3, SR, FF2, X3, and Batman Forever.

The ones you like the best, put them at the top of your rankings. The ones you hate the most put at the bottom. :yay:

Fine then
1. Superman Returns
2. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
3. X-men 3
4. Batman Forever
5. (The only one I consider to be mediocre on the List) Spider-man 3, which I think is one of the worst superhero movies made.:o

Fine then
1. Superman Returns
2. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
3. X-men 3
4. Batman Forever
5. (The only one I consider to be mediocre on the List) Spider-man 3, which I think is one of the worst superhero movies made.:o

Thanks. :woot:

Is that best to worst or do you like Catwoman the best?
:whatever:
I just put five, to make it easy.
I by no means consider it good at all.
I think the best Superhero movie is Batman Begins or Superman Returns, it's a tie between those two.

Every Marvel movie with the exceptions of X-Men, X2: X-Men United have been disappointing

DC wins with the best comic movie in Batman Begins and probably will win again with The Dark Knight

So out of the films that you consider to be mediocre, you want us to rank them... think a more generalized thread would be better, but going off what you gave us to chose from from your own mediocre movies list:

1. Superman Returns
2. Daredevil (Director's Cut)
3. Spider-Man 3
4. Fantastic Four: ROTSS
5. X-Men: The Last Stand
6. Batman Forever
7. Daredevil (theatrical)

My actual list for all recent hero films, not following anyone's set rules or guidelines:

1. Batman Begins
2. Unbreakable
3. Spider-Man 2
4. Superman Returns
5. Daredevil (DC)
6. The Punisher
7. X2: X-Men United
8. Spider-Man 3
9. Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer
10. Spider-Man
11. Incredibles
12. Ghost Rider (Director's Cut)
13. Fantastic Four (NOTE: 13 & 14 are tied)
14. Blade II
15. X-Men: The Last Stand
16. Blade
17. X-Men
18. The Hulk
19. Blade Trinity
20. Elektra
21. Catwoman

These are the most divisive and polarizing comic book movies. Rank them from best to worst.

Batman Forever
Daredevil
Spider-man 3
Superman Returns

I've never heard anyone describe Spider-Man 3 or Superman Returns as mediocre. They seem to be 'love 'em or hate 'em' movies.

Batman Forever
Daredevil
Spider-man 3
Superman Returns

x-3 (best, for me one of the best of the comic book movies))
ff2 (haven't seen the movie yet, but have a strong feeling it'll be here)
daredevil
sm3
sr
bf

I've never heard anyone describe Spider-Man 3 or Superman Returns as mediocre. They seem to be 'love 'em or hate 'em' movies.

Time will be the true judge of superman returns. Check out Chud, there's a bit of a retrospective article by one of the writers there about aueter directors vs Cheap studio hands like the brett ratner types in today's comic book film world. It's a good read.

I can't believe blind left hulk out of the list. It's probably the best marvel film ever made besides x2. Wow, why do people hate it so much?

Anyway, easily

1. Daredevil Director's Cut
2. Batman Forever
3. Superman Returns (there's more wrong with this film than many will admit. And there's more right with this film than many will admit too.)
4. Batman Begins
**** that needed complete re-writes: spidey 3, xmen 3, fantastic four 2

Do we not understand the meaning of the word, 'medicore'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"