Movies You Wish Were Made

A tie-in to an episode of Star Trek called "The Best of Both Worlds." So much movie potential.

I respectfully disagree. I think Roger Rabbit is very much a product of his time (or rather, the time-frame he was set in). I just can't imagine Jessica Rabbit in a modern-day, post-feminism setting. And Eddie would be dead or senile by now too. Just my opinion of course, but I can't see a modern-day Roger Rabbit working.

That's why I said his son or grandson.

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash

fvjvajoinedcovers.jpg

:up:

I can't believe I actually forgot about this. I so wanted a Freddy vs. Jason 2(either with or without Ash). But I actually tried writing a script for that back in 2003/2004. Also,I really wanted a dark Silence of the lambs type Nightmare prequel with Robert as Freddy.

^^ This! I would call it "Elm Street: The Nightmare Begins"

Sequel to nightmare before Christmas, a silver surfer movie, a good transformers movie

Serenity 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc, etc, etc.

Been patiently waiting on a Creature from the Black Lagoon remake for years now. I can only hope if it ever gets into production, it will be worth the wait.

I also would have loved to have seen Peter Jackson's Son of Kong. Pity it was a April Fools joke.

Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
Nolan's third Batman film
The Dark Knight Rises

I wish Nolan had made a quadrilogy... and a Batman movie in-between TDK and TDKR in order to connect the two better and flesh out the characters more. No 8 year gap!!!!!

I'm curious as to what Batman Triumphant would have been like. Glad we got Batman Begins instead.

This is unrelated, but if anyone wants to get a Star Trek forum around here, click on the link in my signature. I made a petition thread here to get one, so please vote!

Big screen adaptation of the series 'V', not that stupid re-imaging from a few years back and something that would make people forget Independence Day.
OH YES. With Englund and Singer in cameos.

A Star Wars film that takes place thousands of years before the current saga. Perhaps the origins of the Jedi, or building the grounds to the Star Wars universe we know and love.

I just wish I could pull some of these movies from alternate universes, so I can see what they would've been like.

I'd love to see Tim Burton's Batman trilogy with him having full control (Marlon Wayans as Robin and everything). It would be cool to see Billy Dee as Two-Face and anything else that might have happened.

Superman vs. Batman, Batman Triumphant, and Batman Year One are also ones I would would like to see how they turned out, but without sacrificing Batman Begins and the Dark Knight to get them.

I really wish there was a fourth Back to the Future film. That's easily one of my favorite sci-fi film franchises.

Last edited:
I'd love to see Tim Burton's Batman trilogy with him having full control (Marlon Wayans as Robin and everything). It would be cool to see Billy Dee as Two-Face and anything else that might have happened.
I think Edward Furlong would have suited Burton's Robin better. Burton's old gothic fantasies were actually better than his colorful and surreal fairy tales of later years.

^^ This! I would call it "Elm Street: The Nightmare Begins"

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash

fvjvajoinedcovers.jpg
Both of these. Both actually had scripts and everything too I believe. Oddly, thats one of the things I did like about the original FvsJ, was that the opening with the little girl and Englund as human Freddy was dark and well done, and I want more of that.
My FvsJvsA honestly breaks down to the fact we probably are never getting another Evil Dead film in the original series, so I always felt this was our last chance to see Bruce Campbell take the role of Ash. You know, I hope he at least cameos in the Evil Dead remake...

Unfortunately, I don't think Bruce is coming back for any Evil Dead films.

An adaption of The Silmarillion.

I would like to see them adapt The Kingkiller Chronicles into a trilogy. It might be one of the hardest things to ever do in film...but well worth it if they can find the right talented Director.

Roger Moore in The Living Daylights. It would have been interesting to see him in a true cold war spy story. He never did one (but FYEO and OP had the some of those elements). Směrt Špionam was a part of the plot, which is a connection to SMERSH in FRWL. Moore played a spy close to retiring from field work in his last two films, right? And with TLD, he had to deal with an old organization from the past.

Too bad he had left the role before. But he was considered too old at that point anyway. But wasn't the script written for Moore, but they changed details later on to suit Dalton? If only TLD could have come out 1985 instead, and been Moore's last.

Last edited:
I see your "Roger Moore in TLD" and raise it with a "I wish Dalton had been Bond since For Your Eyes Only".

Big screen adaptation of the series 'V', not that stupid re-imaging from a few years back and something that would make people forget Independence Day.

You shut your damn mouth, that had Elizabeth Mitchell! :argh:

But, yeah, it wasn't great. :o

I still want my LOST film. What they could do with it, I don't know. But I want it.

There's no need for it. Would just be unnecessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"