• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

rare UK 89 documentary

let him go. he's just ticked because there are things out there that he doesnt know about.

You know what? Its not our duty to keep other fans up to date on this stuff. Some people dont go around uploading every little thing on the internet. If someone is truly interested in something, then they can do research, like I did and like others did, and you can find out about this stuff. I didnt know about some of it until I discovered certain sites and made friends there, then they decided to share this stuff with me when they realized I was a fan and someone they could trust. This isnt just for Batman, its for everthing. All types of fan bases. If you would be less of a jerk, you might learn that, and maybe things might be shared with you. But with your attitude, especially as a new member of a board, youll never know.

I'm not ticked, nor do I care really ... I just saw what you were doing initially. You were bragging like a 3rd grader, with a grown up / subdued version of "Nanna Nanna Boo Boo".

Why do you care if I'm a jerk? How was I being a jerk? LOL.

Cause I called you out on your b.s.? I guess people can't really take being held accountable these days. It's the "*****fication" of the United States.

First off, who let you back in?

Secondly, just going through your posts, why the hell do you come to this board to *B*itch about these films when you don't like them? Why not head on over to the Begins forum and let us discuss what we'd like without the bridge troll popping up in every other thread.

First off, SHADOWBAT69 never called you a jerk, I called you a jerk and I said it cuz your acting like one.

Mr. LOL has never once, EVER acted as if he was bragging about ANYTHING he owns or has access to. He has ALOT of stuff us bat-fans would love to see let alone own and he is nice enough to share it with us and a big THANK YOU goes out to him on behalf of all the REAL members of SHH.

So, Mr. LOL, F**K off and SHADOWBAT69 keep up the great work you have been doing. Like I said above, from all of us here we thank you.

I'm not ticked, nor do I care really ... I just saw what you were doing initially. You were bragging like a 3rd grader, with a grown up / subdued version of "Nanna Nanna Boo Boo".

Why do you care if I'm a jerk? How was I being a jerk? LOL.

Cause I called you out on your b.s.? I guess people can't really take being held accountable these days. It's the "*****fication" of the United States.

live in your sad world, man. Im done with ya, Im not gonna waste any more time or bandwidth with you. I didnt brag about anything. I simply stated that there are things out there for the 89 film that most have never seen. Also, everyone on this board knows that I am more than willing to share things that I can. I have done so in the past and will continue to. Making remarks like me being a 3rd grader just shows what kind of individual you are, which we here already know. You called me out on nothing. You have nothing.

And to the couple of people who pm'ed me, Ill see what i can do.:cwink:

Hey SHADOWBAT69, whats BOTB and can I get a link?

Brotherhood of the Bat

com1.runboard.com/bbrotherhoodofthebat

Hey SHADOWBAT69, whats BOTB and can I get a link?

Batmatt has the url above.

Brotherhood of the Bat is a fan costuming and prop forum for Batman and related characters.

Ah cool, never heard of it. I'll take a look-see.

Awesome thanks alot guys I'm on my way to check it out now.

When I was living in Ecuador in 1989 this special was aired dubbed in Spanish with a full narrator even, didn't the original UK special have it's own narrator?

A few years back on ebay I bought this same special along with another DVD of Batman '89 TV spots and interviews.

I remember for Batman Returns that E! had done an hour long special with the actors Michael Murphy (the mayor) and Vincent Schiavelli (the organ grinder) as hosts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"