Rare's Sea of Thieves

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by zenith16, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Iceman

Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

I’ll probably get this down the line when it’s had time to mature and get more complex.

2. zenith16

zenith16 Well-Known Member

Got a video review & two articles (one in video the other written )good new about the pro9blem being fix that were bothering player to make the game better for the gaming audiance.

[​IMG][FONT=Roboto !important][/FONT]
    [YT]D5EDeDexXtM[/YT]
    Sea of Thieves Game Review - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]2.1K views1 day ago Published on 03/28/2018

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]You might think he's a drunken sailor, but Victor Lucas actually kind of enjoyed the controversial pirate game Sea of Thieves. Watch his review to find out why!
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]

[​IMG][FONT=Roboto !important][/FONT]
    [YT]qpXU_E2Q8Hk[/YT]
    No Man's Sky & Sea of Thieves Getting Better? - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]1.1K views14 hours ago Publishede on 03/29/2018

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have good news about the future of two very controversial games: No Man's Sky and Sea of Thieves! We also find out who is joining the cast of the new
    Wonder Woman movie, get our asses to Mars with a remastered version of Red Faction: Guerrilla, find out how Doom is getting more gory, and finally, find out when the new game Jurassic World Evolution will break out![/FONT]

[/FONT]

Lastly

Sea of Thieves’ first patch is live, but it requires you to redownload the entire game·

[​IMG]

2 days ago
    Comments 2

Rare’s first major patch for Sea of Thieves is now live, bringing along plenty of updates to help smooth out the early server problems as...Read more

source: EPN.tv& [​IMG]PCGN

3. Boom

Boom I got nothin'

I've played the game for about a week. After a while it does start to become a bit of a grind. The missions are very repetitive, so I've only been able to play the game for about an hour at a time before I start getting restless. You're either collecting chests, capturing chickens/pigs, or killing skeletons. That's pretty much the game in a nutshell. I don't know what Rare's long-term plans are, but they might want to consider patching in some new missions. Anything to break up the monotony a bit.

I do enjoy the open-world component of the game, and having to work together with other players in order to navigate, steer, and defend your ship. I'd probably only recommend it if you plan on playing it with a group of friends. I don't see much appeal in playing solo.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  4. Iceman

Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

I need to try this as I still don’t get quite what these types of games are trying to achieve. And that’s not supposed to be a criticism, more that I think I might be missing out on some element that I might enjoy there but not sure what that is exactly.

5. zenith16

Got two articles from different place's. One is the run down(No Different fro IGN's the Fix';s new ot Game spot daily neew video) with news on the sea of Thieves DLC .Which is the third segment inthe video below . The other is the actual written article withthe trailer of the very DLC from a different place below it ,Confirming the video ABOVE .

[​IMG]

[YT]Pn6lRg85n-I[/YT]

Batwoman Getting a TV Series! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]583 views 8 hours ago Published on 07/17/2018[/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we discuss the new Batwoman TV series in development from the markers of Arrow, The Flash, and Supergirl! We also find out who might star in the new [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]Dune movie, have a bone to pick with new content coming to Sea of Thieves, and finally, have the latest on the death of Konami's Silent Hill demo PT. [/FONT]

Confirming the video above

[​IMG]

Xbox One, PC
    [FONT=&quot]Sea of Thieves ‘Cursed Sails’ update launches July 31[/FONT]
    Published 7 hours ago. 2 comments.

source: EPN.tv&Gematsu

6. zenith16

It's the third segment in the video below( No different from IGN'sthe Fix of games spot's daily new show)

[​IMG]

[YT]yvi9B8A729o[/YT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]09:53[/FONT]
    New Games from League of Legends Dev? - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]349 views 5 hours ago Published on 08/01/2018[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto !important]DON'T MISS OUT AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR GIVEAWAY ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE! facebook.com/electricplayground Today in the Rundown, we find out what's next from League [/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important]developer Riot Games! We also find out how Bungie is trying to win back players with Destiny 2's new expansion, have some good news about the future of the pirate game Sea of Thieves, and finally, get the latest on what Nintendo is doing on the mobile front! [/FONT]

source: EPN.tv