Rate your relative Attractiveness/Intelligence amonst your peers

Odin's Lapdog

Avenger
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
32,655
Reaction score
0
Points
31
Simple thread

for a given group of people that you would socialise with at anytime in the real world, I want to know where you think you would fit on a scale of attractiveness.

so something like for a group of 6 people, if you thought you were the second most attractive, you would rate yourself

2/6


now for the same group of people, i want you to rate how intelligent you feel you are in comparison in the same manner.


you're more than welcome to do this for as many groups of people that you like. general friends, workmates, housemates, sports team etc but please mention what group you are doing if you do more than one as 'general friends' will be taken as a default.

try and be realistic if that's alright.

thank you in advance folks.
 
Darren Daring said:
But I could lie.
you could be lying about anything you say at anytime on this board.

That's taken into consideration by default.
 
Wilhelm-Scream said:
you have the madness, O's L.
not really.

depending on where people put themselves can say quite a lot about them especially if it contradicts evidence posted elsewhere.

it's a fair observation.
 
Odin's Lapdog said:
you could be lying about anything you say at anytime on this board.

That's taken into consideration by default.

But oyu're asking for a subjective opinion to a subjective situation.:confused:

You make weird threads.
 
Darren Daring said:
But oyu're asking for a subjective opinion to a subjective situation.:confused:

You make weird threads.
you know you don't have to take part if you don't wish to.:eek: :eek:
 
Aw, shucks, I'm sorry, I never meant to cause no none hastle.
 
Brodie does have a point OL.

In my friend's group there is the average looking guy with charisma and charm, me the mixed exotic looking guy, the punk rocker, and the preppy suit and tie guy.

A girl could be interested in anyone of us depending on her type. It is all very subjective.
 
Erzengel said:
Brodie does have a point OL.

In my friend's group there is the average looking guy with charisma and charm, me the mixed exotic looking guy, the punk rocker, and the preppy suit and tie guy.

A girl could be interested in anyone of us depending on her type. It is all very subjective.

im attracted to you
 
Erzengel said:
Brodie does have a point OL.

In my friend's group there is the average looking guy with charisma and charm, me the mixed exotic looking guy, the punk rocker, and the preppy suit and tie guy.

A girl could be interested in anyone of us depending on her type. It is all very subjective.

Actually, I thought I was jsut bull****ting. This thread is more about how you view yourself than how good looking you actually are.
 
Darren Daring said:
Actually, I thought I was jsut bull****ting. This thread is more about how you view yourself than how good looking you actually are.
But it's also how you view yourself in your group and most would view attractiveness with the ability to pick up the opposite sex.
 
boyscouT said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my hopes...dreams... aspirations... crushed.
Try DL he'd do anybody. :) :up:
 
wait.

how do you know im asian?

i might not be...

ok im "playing along".. how u know im asian?

but im not so just remember.
 
boyscouT said:
wait.

how do you know im asian?

i might not be...

ok im "playing along".. how u know im asian?

but im not so just remember.
Asians love Batman... and Superman.
 
boyscouT said:
wait.

how do you know im asian?

i might not be...

ok im "playing along".. how u know im asian?

but im not so just remember.
Didn't you post that pic of you wearing a boy scout univform when you were younger? :confused:
 
Erzengel said:
Didn't you post that pic of you wearing a boy scout univform when you were younger? :confused:
He has changed since then? :confused:
 
Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Asians love Batman... and Superman.
I see where you're going with this..
Erzengel said:
Didn't you post that pic of you wearing a boy scout univform when you were younger? :confused:
You thought that was really me!?!
Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
He has changed since then? :confused:
:confused:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"