The Amazing Spider-Man Re-Cut Trailer for Amazing Spiderman (Raimi stylized)

Roderick

Civilian
Reaction score
[YT]http://youtu.be/MK1VJzkeFzU[/YT]

A recut trailer I made for the reboot using the OST from the original 2002 Raimi film, let me know your thoughts.

UPDATE: Fixed link!

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I haven't been on the forums for a while so excuse me for bumping, I'd like to update my first post though because I took the original trailer down due to some minor nitpicks I had with my first upload of the trailer.

Anyways, I re-uploaded some time ago and never got the chance to update this thread so here's the link:

[YT]http://youtu.be/MK1VJzkeFzU[/YT]

Would be great if you could check out some of my other trailers too.

Thanks guys! I haven't been on the forums for a while so excuse me for bumping, I'd like to update my first post though because I took the original trailer down due to some minor nitpicks I had with my first upload of the trailer.

Anyways, I re-uploaded some time ago and never got the chance to update this thread so here's the link:

[YT]MK1VJzkeFzU[/YT]

Would be great if you could check out some of my other trailers too.

The trailer is so much better with the Elfman music. :up:

[YT]MK1VJzkeFzU[/YT]
Fixed the link. :)

Great video by the way, awesome job editing it together! :up:

Thank-you. I'm probably going to do one for TASM2 as well (I'm assuming you're a fan based on your avatar), but if not I would really like to do a tribute to the series, even though short-lived.

Also, by tribute I don't mean a music video.

You guessed it, I'm a huge fan. That's awesome though, be sure to post it here, look forward to seeing what you come up with. :D

I've got a bit of spare time ATM so the tribute I mentioned earlier is in the works. I'm streamlining the plot of both films into three, have sort of mapped out what I want to do.

PM me if you're interested in more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"