World Real Life Hero Team

Ryleyw

Civilian
Reaction score
So me and my friends were thinking the other day about a real life team of heroes forming like the justice league or Avengers. But they dont have super powers they just are like green arrow batman their just fast strong good at archery knows magic pretty well. It would be sweet if a super team really formed

Nice idea Ryleyw, may i suggest you to chat with some RLSH's, Spidey, for example.

Yeh I already have an account on it, and yeh it is a little stupid.

I'm talking about like a legit kind of team where not everyone can sign up. They have to prove that their hero material

Realistically, the only people that would do that, aren't in good enough shape to be actual superheroes. Let's not forget vigilante justice is illegal, so the most they could do are citizens arrests. Let's not forget the government and law enforcement would know exactly who they are with DNA tests. Also hate to break it to you, but I've never seen any proof of magic anywhere ever.

If there was someone who could fight like Batman and could scale building expediently and they had a superhero costume, then yeah that would be pretty cool, but it's nearly impossible. The only real life superheroes go around chasing loiterers and people doing drugs unfortunately.

Lol, what are you like 12? This is the kind of things i'd think about back then.

Nope 14, yeh I know that kind government stuff but I dont really care, it would be cool if it did happen. I would do it

Kickass did it, and he was just a high schooler, sometimes we need to sacrifice our selves for a greater good.

It's not possible, keep it to the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"