Reality TV venting

tecnowraith

Sidekick
Reaction score
Ok I had to vent this for reality. They all suck and some are true reality show. Take the show Criss Angel not for his tricks but the production. Why you ask? Cause of the latest episode where he trued to talk to spirits and said himself that he or someone picked the guests and not met of seen them before. Yeah Right! The one quest they had who was a vertan reality show person in that episode. They had Leilene Ondrade from Flavor of Love and Charmshool. This to me, proves that reality shows sucks

You can´t put all reality shows into one lump, there are one or two that are entertaining (usually competition oriented shows).

But I´ll agree that there are many, many reality shows out there that suck big time.

Ok I had to vent this for reality. They all suck and some are true reality show. Take the show Criss Angel not for his tricks but the production. Why you ask? Cause of the latest episode where he trued to talk to spirits and said himself that he or someone picked the guests and not met of seen them before. Yeah Right! The one quest they had who was a vertan reality show person in that episode. They had Leilene Ondrade from Flavor of Love and Charmshool. This to me, proves that reality shows sucks

I totally agree with you. I have yet to find a reality show that is worth watching. They are all too Jerry Springeresque for me. From Survivor to Hogan Knows Best right down to American Idol, part or most of these shows allure is the lowest common denominator. Viewers want to see mud-slinging, conflict, degradation instead of creativity. That is why I loathe the shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"