The Comics Recommended Reading?

Extremis rocks. It's a perfect introduction to the character for people who are new to the comics.

^Is it really? It looked good, but didnt seem in any continuity at all.

With Extremis and The Five Nightmares, are their other stories that go along this continuity that are graphic novels? Or does one follow directly after the other?

I'm just about to get into the Iron Man comics. From my research thus far, I gather that as a new reader, I would be best served starting with Extremis, then skipping all the Civil War/Initiative/World War Hulk tie-in stuff, and going straight to Matt Fraction's new volume of Invincible Iron Man that started with #1 this July, and just pick up from there. They're only on #8 now, so I wouldn't have to play catch-up too much.

Last edited:
^Extremis is a good place to start, its were I started myself recently. And its really good at getting you into the universe.

Hey guys; I just finished Iron man Civil War. What are the next TPB I should read after Civil War, I already read Captain America's death and such. Wiki says to read World War Hulk but I was hesitant to buy it since I wasn't sure it pertained to Iron Man in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"