Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really should just wrap it up. It's never gone into "bad show" territory, but the premise in and of itself handicaps it from going on for a very long time. They can't take it longer without it feeling any more forced than some of the things they've done already to extend it as long as it has. Send it out on a high note and let the fans enjoy it.

I just don't see how they could continue it, even if the network was up for it (and the ratings don't indicate that they should be). The world knows Emily is Amanda Clarke, David's alive and back in her life (for the time-being), half the Graysons are dead and the only living family member besides Victoria is off the show, and none of these new characters have an interesting enough reason to want revenge on anyone. And honestly, reading that bit from Ausiello, it sounds like the finale could easily end with [blackout]Amanda and/or Victoria[/blackout] dead. I think it might be time to just call it a day.

In fairness, I think you were the only one here who saw any sort of necessity in the show making it to triple digits.

It would be so stretched out and forced if they try to get to 100 episodes. It already feels like it's dragging with nowhere to go. The clip show this week felt like they were just killing time. It needs to end.

In fairness, I think you were the only one here who saw any sort of necessity in the show making it to triple digits.

I just wanted that big 100 special, let them eat cake!

These people are professional actors, you know they're not supposed to eat!!! :argh:

The season 3 finale would have been the perfect ending minus the David Clarke return.

I have no idea how they are going to end this show!!!!!!!!

Though I was sad that Emily/Cop boy had to end, I pretty much prefer Emily with everyone who isnt Jack.

christa-b-allen-gabriel-mann-connor-paulo-emily-vancamp-nick-wechsler-joshua-bowman-ashley-madekwe.jpg

Thankfully EVERYONE got hotter since this photoshoot lol

Especially Nick, amazing what a haircut can do
15hk7d0.jpg

I wonder why ABC hasn't announced this is final season with the promos saying final episodes.

Kind of hard to bring victoria back this time.

I prefer emily with jack.

Victoria can't be dead. She had to have escaped somehow. The series needs to end with Amanda and Victoria in an all out cat fight.

Plus we saw her hand on her chair when the house blew up.

But I am not sure how I feel about Victoria going out this way. Of course it is on her own terms, so she kind of gets the last laugh but leaving her in the mental ward wouldve been a fantastic end for her. If this is the last season then I guess it serves good as a kind of epilogue.

Though the cast apparently dont know if it will be the last one or not since some said on twitter if they want a S5 then to make sure to watch live.

Last night's ep was a "did they just do that" moment. I'm very interested to see what happens from here. I hope with each ep, they ratch up the stakes to an ending no one sees coming...in an ideal world, this is what will happen...

At the end, I feel V was just tired of living... she gave up. And even though it's going to indirectly screw over Amanda, I think she did what she did for herself.

She went out with a bang!

I was blown away by that ending.

Surely they should've saved that for slightly later in the series instead of having Victoria come to an early demise. I thought that Emily/Amanda would've been the one to take her out.

Is the rest of the series going to be Margeaux and Louise getting revenge? They're boring to watch though. Maybe Charlotte will come back? What's happened to her. Surely she would want to come back for the death of her mother. How would Amanda ever have a relationship with her now. It's a lost cause.

I'm guessing Jack will return just in time to be with Amanda.

Could the two graves refer to Amanda and David, rather than Amanda and Victoria? Or Maybe they refer to Amanda and Emily, and the finale will end with Jack burying VanCamp alongside his wife.

I hope the two graves are for Margeaux and Louise. They're annoying!

Louise should have a grave at the bottom of a stairs. It would be a fitting end for her if she falls down a staircase and there's a pit at the bottom.

From looking at that cast pic that Primal posted, I had totally forgotten about Ashley. She was pretty awful. If I remember correctly, did she have an affair with Conrad?

From looking at that cast pic that Primal posted, I had totally forgotten about Ashley. She was pretty awful. If I remember correctly, did she have an affair with Conrad?

The question is who didn't have one. :o

I have a feeling what Margeaux set in motion with that hitlady is still in motion...I think Louise, Nolan, David are all potential dead-folks walking...I'm wondering if Nolan's new boyfriend is on the up-and-up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"