Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we delve deeper into the second half of Revenge‘s fourth — and potentially final — season, we find ourselves wondering: Will everyone soon know Emily’s secret? How will characters’ loyalties shift? And, of course, who will live to find out?

TVLine caught up with four of Revenge‘s key players for the scoop…

JACK V. BLACK | Is Daniel saving a spot for Jack in Revenge heaven? Nick Wechsler tells TVLine we should be “fairly worried” about the Hamptons’ new rookie cop, as Malcolm Black is “going to come after whoever it is that [killed Kate]. I’ll be honest, he’s coming after me. He’s coming after all of us.” As for Emily, Wechsler says Jack will be very much involved in rescuing her from Malcolm’s clutches. “It’s a team effort,” he explains. “Jack will be damned before he lets anything happen to her.”

BODY COUNT | Looking for comfort about Jack’s fate? You won’t get it from Gabriel Mann. The real-life Nolan Ross tells TVLine, “Any one of us could be gone without proper circumstance. They have no qualms about anyone dying on this show. … We’re going real, real, real big this year. It feels like anything further from this show [beyond Season 4] would need to be a variation on what this is. Whether that involves these same characters, or new characters, none of us really know.” As for who might soon be six feet under, Mann says, “It’s a big one. Our creator, Mike Kelley, envisioned the end of the series as a beach covered with the bodies of our characters, with Emily and Victoria climbing over them to get to each other.”

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER | Now that Margaux knows the truth about Emily — or at least “the truth through Victoria’s eyes,” as Karine Vanasse explains to TVLine — she’s going to be faced with a major decision: “Should she release this information? And if so, how should she do it?” The truth has also opened Margaux’s eyes to the amount of damage, both emotional and physical, Emily has caused. “Everyone has experienced so much loss because of this girl,” Vanasse says, “so Margaux’s like, ‘We have to stop her.'” (That said, a “brief” scene between Margaux and Jack might just quell Daniel’s baby mama’s rage because “she doesn’t want to betray Jack.”)

LOUISE 2.0 | Prepare for a whole new Louise moving forward. “She’s not going to let herself be a fool,” Elena Satine tells TVLine, following last week’s reveal that her family’s been drugging her. And speaking of family, we’re finally about to meet Louise’s mother (played by Carolyn Hennesy) in the flesh. That reunion will peel back their “abusive” relationship and reveal why Louise has been so focused on Victoria all this time. “I don’t believe there’s an ulterior motive with Victoria,” Satine explains. “Louise is just a lost girl looking for acceptance.” As for Louise’s future with Nolan, Satine says, “My only hope is that we stay on each other’s good side.”

http://tvline.com/2015/01/17/revenge-season-4-spoilers-jack-dying-emily-secret/

tumblr_nicc0lsokx1r8y7vqo6_250.gif

12 episodes would have the series ending on the big 100 which would be perfect.

In that case, I hope they do 11.

tumblr_nic8am8Vm01s7711wo1_500.gif

They killed Chibs so soon. :csad:

I totally thought it was going to be Victoria killing him and saving Emily.

Wow, they were really building up Malcolm as some big bad that would span the season and he's already gone. I guess the rest of the season will be Margaux's revenge plan? It's probably best they end the show after this season...

The show could really have ended after this week's episode. Now it's just dragging it out with Margeaux's revenge plan. There will always be someone who feels aggrieved and wants revenge so the line must be drawn somewhere. And the plot with Louise's mother is boring.

The show better end this season because even now it feels tedious having to endure Margeaux.

On another note, is Nolan going to get it on with Louise now that they are married? He might as well.

So who is this death in the family that was mentioned in this phone call that Victoria received? Could it be Charlotte? Is she even in the regular cast credits anymore? Who else can it be? It's not like Victoria has any family left.

Maybe that will spur her to help Margeaux because maybe Charlotte overdosed after not being able to cope with her brother's death.

And Jack can't seem to catch a break. It's always someone else with Emily.

I forgot about him. But his death wouldn't really affect the main plot and whether Victoria wants to join in with Margeaux with her revenge.

This last episode was boring. I don't really care about Louise or Margaux's silly revenge plan. At this point they're just dragging their feet until Emily gets with Jack. While I did feel bad for Jack at the end, I know it's just a matter of time before they get together. They're endgame I'm sure.

They definitely are dragging their feet. These other revenge plots are just filler now. They could easily have ended the series after the whole Malcolm Black affair. They should end it after this season.

So my wife and I have been binge watching all 3 seasons on netflix and started watching season 4.. about 11 episodes in. Sucks to see daniel go but he had to go.. was getting annoyed.. and charlotte... please someone have a revenge plot against her.

I guess emily will end up alone?

So my wife and I have been binge watching all 3 seasons on netflix and started watching season 4.. about 11 episodes in. Sucks to see daniel go but he had to go.. was getting annoyed.. and charlotte... please someone have a revenge plot against her.

I guess emily will end up alone?

Well, not if

she's the one who has died, as some family member appeared to have from that phonecall that Victoria received in the last episode.

So it was just Victoria's father in law who died but left her 2 incontinent dogs. And Jessica Pearson is the sole heir.

Good that Louise got in on the action to foil Margeaux's plans. Did Jack know what he was giving her with that bracelet?

Question: Revenge is on fire this season! Do you have any scoop? —Julius
Ausiello: I don’t think you realize how perfect your question is, Julius. Episode 20, appropriately titled “Aftermath,” deals with the fallout from a devastating fire at a yet-unknown Hamptons residence. What I do know, however, is that both Emily and David will try to enter the home looking for answers — and they’ll both be turned away by the authorities.

http://tvline.com/2015/03/10/empire-season-2-spoilers-lucious-cookie/

Fresh off her dramatic multi-episode turn on Fox’s Empire, Courtney Love is rockin’ another role, on ABC’s Revenge.

Per People.com, Love will play — wait for it — “White Gold,” a jetsetter who is brought to the Hamptons by (well, of course) Margaux.

Love’s recurring Revenge gig kicks off Sunday, March 29.

http://tvline.com/2015/03/11/revenge-season-4-cast-courtney-love/

So how come noone can tell margaux what exactly happen? based on next weeks preview. I approve !

I still have feelings for Margeux as character; my sis is annoyed with her. But it looks like she should've left well enough alone based off of next Sunday's clip...

I think the cat was let out of the bag to quickly about Natalie...interesting twist nonetheless...

Revenge has been interesting this season...I want more out of the blue ish to happen though....

So is Lyman dead or just severely injured? Surely Louise will have to tell Nolan eventually. She can't exactly hide it.

Was that Sarah Lancaster from Chuck as Ben's ex wife?

And how can they arrest Jack if he has no alcohol in his system or at least under the limit?

Also is this the end of Jessica Pearson's role or is she planning to stick around?

Margeaux has gone and lost her baby and is pretending that Emily pushed her. I knew that was going to happen. She's probably also trying to get Victoria back into the revenge game so that she assists her with her vengeance against Emily.

I bet that there will be some discovery that Louise was involved in Lyman's fall and she will be in trouble, or maybe Nolan will be accused of pushing him. Did Louise even recover that flash drive or did she leave it down there with the body?

I thought also that Nolan did like women at one point (wasn't there that woman who was spying on him whom he was having a relationship with?). But now he seems to be totally gay and oblivious to the charms of Louise, his own wife.

Nolan does like women but not his wife. Though he likes men more.

I think he see's louise as a BFF of some sort not Wife / someone hes interested. I felt that the guy was gonna come back after what nolan said at the bar. I really dont want to see Emily v Victoria once again. It makes no sense to go back in a circle.. if its to complete everything and close out the series then do it but other than that... the revenge games gets old at times.

This series can't end without Margaux in a body bag. It just can't.

^ We just missed our chance for that this week. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"