Reynolds on Deadpool

I'd rather see Reynolds do it over anybody else. He might take the Edward Norton approach and make them do it the right way. And whoever said Sean William Scott should do it.....no way. The guy is an overgrown frat boy. Reynolds has the personality/sense of humor to pull this off.

But what will they do about the voice?

I'd rather see Reynolds do it over anybody else. He might take the Edward Norton approach and make them do it the right way. And whoever said Sean William Scott should do it.....no way. The guy is an overgrown frat boy. Reynolds has the personality/sense of humor to pull this off.

But what will they do about the voice?

Lots of Voice coaching. But He could pull it off. I think it is great that someone who is a comic fan actually wants to do the movies just for the fact they love the character and not the paycheck. Ryan as Deadpool or the Flash would be great casting. Now if some studio would just set up to the plate and do one of them.

Deadpool has such an odd voice though. I guess it doesn't really matter. How many times are we going to see him out of costume? But then whats the point of playing a character if you're not going to be heard? It could be good, I just hope this isn't a pipe dream

The only time I've heard Deadpool speak, was in XL2 and UA...and he sounded awful.
I don't dig the deep voice for Wade...just make Ryan speak as normal.

The only time I've heard Deadpool speak, was in XL2 and UA...and he sounded awful.
I don't dig the deep voice for Wade...just make Ryan speak as normal.

His whole body has been deformed, You'd think that might affect your vocal chords in some way.

Its been pointed out before what Deadpool's voice sounds like. If I'm wrong, someone correct me, but doesn't it sound like Demi Moore's voice, but really gravelly or something?

His whole body has been deformed, You'd think that might affect your vocal chords in some way.

His whole body has been deformed? You don't say, I never knew that.

I don't hear the really deep voice of the Deadpool from the Marvel games in the comics. Never have done. In the games, it's just some monotone deep average voice.

His whole body has been deformed? You don't say, I never knew that.

I don't hear the really deep voice of the Deadpool from the Marvel games in the comics. Never have done. In the games, it's just some monotone deep average voice.
Really? Did they change the voice actor for the UK version or something? :huh: Sounded pretty high pitched and Demi gravelly to me. He was always upbeat. The only time he got serious was when he was talking about his Weapon X days.

Better than the voice I always imagined before, which to be honest was pretty much Vin Diesel.

Reynolds is a great choice but if not him then definately Adam Baldwin.

Please let this happen...
Someone write a letter to Santa, put it on your christmas list, 1 Awesome big screen film of Deadpool starring Ryan Reynolds.

ryan reynolds is a cool cat ..........you dig

i personally think he'd be a better flash. his type of humor is more of a flash type of humor, as opposed to the deadpool type.

he'd be good, but i'd much rather see him as a flash, as opposed to deadpool. and im a deadpool nut.

also, Patton Oswold has expressed a HUGE intrest inplaying Weasel.

he'd be almost perfect for it.

That'd work but I find it funny that there are Flash fans saying that Reynold's humor does not fit the character but fits Deadpool instead and at the same time we have Deadpool fans saying that his humor doesn't fit DP but fits The Flash. It's gotta be one or the other, guys.

I personally think he'd do a swell job as either.

i personally think he'd be a better flash. his type of humor is more of a flash type of humor, as opposed to the deadpool type.

he'd be good, but i'd much rather see him as a flash, as opposed to deadpool. and im a deadpool nut.

also, Patton Oswold has expressed a HUGE intrest inplaying Weasel.

he'd be almost perfect for it.

No way, Patton Oswold!! Yeah, maybe if Deadpool were short and fat. I don't know, that guy just isn't funny to me. I find him annoying.

...He said Patton Oswald is interested in playing Weasel...Okay, this is the second post in a row on this board that I read like this. Do people here read or skim? Be honest. :huh:

they don't read because they can't they only recognize names. Reynolds would kick ass as Deadpool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"