Ridley Scott's House of Gucci Starring Lady Gaga

that cast? is that a some kind of MCU movie?

Film twitter is still losing their minds.

Yeah somehow this movie has become iconic without even being aired lol

Brilliant haha. I too would have dove at them.

such boots she has on! That’s like, 180% more boot than the average person

Sometimes I feel like Leto really tries too hard. His poster is screaming, "Look at me, everyone! Can you believe it's me under here? I'm a chameleon!!!!" They could have saved a ton on the makeup budget if they had just cast Paul Giamatti.

Leto is like that, he's very performative but gets to indulgent if you don't have the right director. He can be broadly all over the place like in SS. He can be balanced out. This was utilized well in Dallas Buyers Club. He's ****ing great in Panic Room.

I don’t know about ya’ll but the thing I’m most excited about is hearing Jeremy Irons do an… umm… “Italian” accent.

Sometimes I feel like Leto really tries too hard. His poster is screaming, "Look at me, everyone! Can you believe it's me under here? I'm a chameleon!!!!" They could have saved a ton on the makeup budget if they had just cast Paul Giamatti.
I’m preemptively annoyed that we’ll probably be seeing a lot of this criticism about Colin Farrell’s Penguin, and I can only hope the massive difference in his persona (compared to Leto’s) will mitigate it somewhat.

I’m preemptively annoyed that we’ll probably be seeing a lot of this criticism about Colin Farrell’s Penguin, and I can only hope the massive difference in his persona (compared to Leto’s) will mitigate it somewhat.
See, it's funny because that doesn't bother me at all. Farrell is 45 and I can logically buy his Penguin being that same age, it's just that he'd naturally look more haggard because that's how the character is portrayed.

Meanwhile, Leto is 49 even though he looks 10 years younger and he's playing a 64-year-old.

Looks fun - bad Italian accents notwithstanding. And Jared Leto is unrecognizable.

Credit for the use of "Heart of Glass". The rest looks like a parody, but in a fun way.

Wish Scorsese had directed this.

I'll check it out. Could be absurd.

Wish Scorsese had directed this.

I'll check it out. Could be absurd.
Gaga starring in her own Wolf of Wall Street. I would lose it.

But honestly, let’s keep Ridley working as long as he can. At his age, if he slows down…

Gaga starring in her own Wolf of Wall Street. I would lose it.

But honestly, let’s keep Ridley working as long as he can. At his age, if he slows down…

Thats a good point. He's been making films one after another for like 40 years. The boredom of retirement might be too much of a shock to his system. Seriously, his work ethic at 83 puts a lot of men half his age to shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"