Road Trip

DBella

Seducente/Mortale
Reaction score
I was on a road trip recently and it got me wondering... if you are going on a road trip, which 3 Hypesters would you take with you and why. Also, which Hypester would fit in the "Anyone but ________" category.

Babs Gordon, DBella and Daisy and hoped that alcohol really does lower inhibitions, morals and any kind of logical sense.

I'd take you cuz you're my best gal pal here on the Hype.:D
DL to amuse me & um.. MB to keep us safe.:p
In the "Anyone but" category I'd pick Lee cuz I know he'll get drunk & naked like in those fanfics.:o:(;)

Erzengel said:
Babs Gordon, DBella and Daisy and hoped that alcohol really does lower inhibitions, morals and any kind of logical sense.

A man after my own heart.

I get sick of all of you after an hour :(

Zer00, Cconn, and Ronny Shade in one car, and MB, DL, and Twilight in another.

I can have two cars if I want, darnit.

Hypsters on a road trip: Myself then DOG LIPS, Calvin, Bella, Twylight...Erzengel if he can sqeeze in

by the way, where'd you go, DBella?

Flexo said:
Zer00, Cconn, and Ronny Shade in one car, and MB, DL, and Twilight in another.

I can have two cars if I want, darnit.
Which one is the gay car?

'Cause you could make a case for either.

ShadowBoxing said:
Three Hypsters on a road trip: Myself then DOG LIPS, Calvin, Bella, Twylight...Erzengel if he can sqeeze in

Is five the new three? :confused: :p

Lackey said:
by the way, where'd you go, DBella?
Down to California from the Pacific Northwest.
I almost committed murder on the trip as I was so tempted to throw one of my companies out of the car while it's in motion.

Ronny Shade said:
Which one is the gay car?

'Cause you could make a case for either.

Depends on the state.

guitarsingerguy said:
Is five the new three? :confused: :p
Well she said which 3 would you take....so really I mentioned four since I don't count in the number...Erzengel just along if I can fit him in my Camry, so probably not

ShadowBoxing said:
Well she said which 3 would you take....so really I mentioned four since I don't count in the number.

But doesn't Erzengel make 5?

ShadowBoxing said:
Well she said which 3 would you take....so really I mentioned four since I don't count in the number.
So 4 is the new 3? :confused: :p

guitarsingerguy said:
But doesn't Erzengel make 5?
Yeah but he's just an optional roadtripper....I doubt I could fit more than 5 people (myself included) in my camry.

Hmm...

Well, one of the three would definitely be Edd Extraordinaire riding behind in his custom van. The other two...I honesty can't decide. :(

zer00, NEWcomicbook123, Bella, Flexo, Ronny, C. Lee, Jayne's corpse, kypade, and Outsiderzedge would all be options. :confused:

Oh, who wouldn't I want to come? HighVoltage, The Thing 2005, DL, and patrickbateman. :down

So after Flexo's honorable road trip--the one in which I would enjoyably participate--I'd go with Keyser Sushi and StorminNorman from the Bat boards. Drive to the airport and catch a plane to the UK and bother batadz on the set of whatever movie he is allegedly working on

CConn said:
Hmm...

Well, one of the three would definitely be Edd Extraordinaire riding behind in his custom van. The other two...I honesty can't decide. :(

zer00, NEWcomicbook123, Bella, Flexo, Ronny, C. Lee, Jayne's corpse, kypade, and Outsiderzedge would all be options. :confused:
Pick 3 dammit!

CConn said:
Hmm...

Is NEWcomic somebody back from the dead or what.

DBella said:
So 4 is the new 3? :confused: :p

well... 4 should fit in the car. 5 including the driver. 2 door sports cars suck for road trips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"