What's on your 2012 bucket list?

Scarlet spidey

Old school
Reaction score
Am I a little early for this? Maybe. Is that going to stop me? No.

A few things on my list are:

• Go to a Twins game at Target Field (I haven't been there yet. Last Twins game I saw was at the Dome.

• Take a road trip by myself along the upper east coast, and into Canada to visit some friends, and then a old Hype member. :o

• Lose the last 20 pounds to move me out of the "overweight" column.
That's all for now! What do you guys got?

Well, this is a goal I always have and that is to live a very long life just to spite all people that have hated me all my life.

Go to a house party, it's about time for me! And hay, I'm legal to have sex from the 30th of December next year...could get it done.

Next year is the big year for me.

Made a pact with myself that I wouldn't turn 25 in my backwards little hometown, so i'm packing up and moving to the nearest city before September.

I think if I move to the city and try and get my career started, I can also start doing a bunch of stuff i've always wanted to do.

Like going to a blues bar, seeing an opera, going to the ballet, going to an art museum (I can't believe I really haven't been to one yet) etc etc.

* Go to Disney World, get some character pictures we don`t have, eatAT some restaurants we haven`t been to yet, go to Universal, and have a blast
* Get more active and start running again every day (which will lead to losing a few required pounds)
* Take Spanish classes so that I can at least understand and communicate in basic conversation.
* Take a trip (small or large) to somewhere I have never gone.

Last edited:
- Get rid of the 20 pounds or so I've gained this year
- Graduate from college
- Follow the band Garbage through CA when they tour next year
- See TDKR at the same IMAX theater I saw TDK
- Find a job

- Eat healthier and lose weight
- Publish my books as e-books
- Finish editing one of my already finished books
- Write at least one more novel
- Write at least one more short story
- Build signifigant readership for my blog
- Restart my old book club
- Read at least 10 books
- Watch the Hobbit, Batman 3, and the Avengers
- Win Survivor :)

Last edited:
Watch The Amazing Spider-man and then debate about it.

I've waited my whole life to see a Spider-man movie I liked. Hopefully ASM will be the first. I'm obsessed with the possibility.

-Finally write a novel
-Actually stick to a work out plan
-Start reading again
-Actually try to have a good year for once

-get in shape/lose weight
-buy a car
-transfer to a big kid college
-visit Hawaii

Made a pact with myself that I wouldn't turn 25 in my backwards little hometown, so i'm packing up and moving to the nearest city before September.

I think if I move to the city and try and get my career started, I can also start doing a bunch of stuff i've always wanted to do.

That's similar to my goal which is to get out of this boring area where I've wasted the last two years of my life.

My others goals :

Payoff debt

Get in better shape

Go to a Blue Angels air show. I've seen them practice at the base but never gone to an actual performance.

Survive the Apocalypse.

* go to the gym more often
* get in better shape
* pay off at least 2 credit cards
* go back to school, maybe
* get my car fixed
* read at least 30 books

* ultimate goal: save up enough to move out on my own asap

See all the great films of 2012.
Work out
Have a coke on December 30th, 2012

Like going to a blues bar, seeing an opera, going to the ballet, going to an art museum (I can't believe I really haven't been to one yet) etc etc.
This isn't in my 2012 bucket list. But I think my 2013 list includes moving out of Minnesota. We'll see.

-get in shape/lose weight
-buy a car
-transfer to a big kid college
-visit Hawaii

* go to the gym more often
* get in better shape

* pay off at least 2 credit cards
* go back to school, maybe
* get my car fixed
* read at least 30 books

* ultimate goal: save up enough to move out on my own asap
The exercise ones are for sure on my list. I need to get on that asap.
Again.. moving out isn't directly on my list, but it's on my radar, and I need to get on setting myself up for that.
That's similar to my goal which is to get out of this boring area where I've wasted the last two years of my life.

My others goals :

Payoff debt

Get in better shape

Go to a Blue Angels air show. I've seen them practice at the base but never gone to an actual performance.

Survive the Apocalypse.
I have a fairly big student loan to pay off. It's probably possible to have it paid off by the end of 2012. I wouldn't really be able to do a whole lot else in terms of fun.. so maybe my goal will be to have it paid down to.. 3-5k by then. Which is super possible.

Got a few more to add!

• Be able to dunk a basketball on a regulation height hoop.
  • Post on Hype more. :(
  • Spend more time with friends.
  • Join a casual American Football team.
  • Win a tournament of some sort.

Last edited:
Go to a house party, it's about time for me! And hay, I'm legal to have sex from the 30th of December next year...could get it done.

/creeper voice Hey baby, how's it going?

What's my bucket list? Man I'm not sure. I'm supposed to beat a friend in a race. I suppose I would put that on a list. I don't know.....maybe just to graduate. I'm very close to it.

Also to renew my long term relationships. I'm tired of these fly by night girls.

/creeper voice Hey baby, how's it going?

What's my bucket list? Man I'm not sure. I'm supposed to beat a friend in a race. I suppose I would put that on a list. I don't know.....maybe just to graduate. I'm very close to it.

Also to renew my long term relationships. I'm tired of these fly by night girls.
Hey hawt stuff....mind doing that dance in your underwear:dry:....nope can't do it.

Hey hawt stuff....mind doing that dance in your underwear:dry:....nope can't do it.

It's okay, I'm too drunk to accommodate your wishes. :( I'm just kidding though, but really, you're that young? I always got a much older vibe from you, I guess that speaks well to your maturity.

It's okay, I'm too drunk to accommodate your wishes. :( I'm just kidding though, but really, you're that young? I always got a much older vibe from you, I guess that speaks well to your maturity.
....I'm good at English. Apart from that I would say I act very much like my age. Hmmm, I wonder if I'm the youngest Hypster.

....I'm good at English. Apart from that I would say I act very much like my age. Hmmm, I wonder if I'm the youngest Hypster.

Gauging by some of the posters in the batboard you're probably not the youngest. At least I hope some of those guys are at least 12, that would excuse the posts they make lol. Are you from America by the way?

Gauging by some of the posters in the batboard you're probably not the youngest. At least I hope some of those guys are at least 12, that would excuse the posts they make lol. Are you from America by the way?
Darn! Nope, England...Essex:doh: OH, so that could make me the youngest female British poster...?

Darn! Nope, England...Essex:doh: OH, so that could make me the youngest female British poster...?

Quite possibly, yes! And if not, we'll have those other posters banned. We'll just say they harassed me, that my avatar was too sexy to resist.

Quite possibly, yes! And if not, we'll have those other posters banned. We'll just say they harassed me, that my avatar was too sexy to resist.
I've seen sexier ie-Majik

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"