Robot Chicken VS Saturday Night Live

thealiasman2000

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hi!

We have Adult SWim in my country, though they don't show all the shows from the American version (ie. no anime, "Saved by the Bell", "Futurama" or "Family Guy").

So, I was watching "Robot Chicken", and I began to think that it's pretty much the same show as "Saturday Night Live", only with action figures intead of live actors.

So, which show do you like the best: "Robot Chicken" or "Saturday Night Live"?

Which one has the better comedians? Which one has the funnier sketches?

And who do you prefer: Sarah Michelle Gellar and Mena Suvari, or Cheri Oteri and Anna Gasteyer?

Lorne Michaels or Seth Greene?

What do you say?

Currently, Robot Chicken is funnier. SNL hasn't been good for years now.

yeah, SNL hasnt been funny in at least 5-8 years...and I mean at all. And it's gotten worse lately, now it seems like every SNL sketch is "just make someone in the sketch gay, and it will be funny...or make everyone in it gay, and that'll be even funnier"

ReTrO JuNkIe 42 said:
Robot chicken, why is that other show still on ?
Because of it's great history. NBC thinks it can get back to that.

Wow. I thought I was the only one to think that SNL has gone to teh suck.

Robot Chicken > SNL. Bring back the good ol' days of SNL when it was actually worth watching.

How the **** do you even compare the two? :confused:

SNL was better about 4 years ago.
The only good part of SNL right now is Darrell Hammond and him, alone.

Robot Chicken is better, but 4-5 years ago, SNL would've took this one.

Robot Chicken.

Though I don't see how they're the same beyond being a sketch show:confused:

That's like saying Kids in the Hall and SNL are the same

Robot Chicken by far. ANybody see the Harry Potter skit?

Sabretooth said:
Robot Chicken by far. ANybody see the Harry Potter skit?

I wonder how many girls got in Snape's jacuzzi....

Robot Chicken is hit and miss for me, but SNL is just striking out everytime. My favorite skit on RC will always be the Tooth Fairy one.

SNL needs to get back to the vintage classic years when Jimmy Fallon, Chris Kattan, Will Farrel, hell even Chris Elliot :rolleyes: were on.

Screw that :mad: They just need to rerun all the eps with John Belushi, Dan Akroyd, Chevy Chase, and Gilda Radner. :up:

edit: Mike Meyers, Dana Carvey, Adam Sandler, David Spade, Chris Farley, and other people that were actually funny.

Robot Chicken is awesome.

It's perfect ADD humor. and That Harry potter one was hilarious.

oh my stars and garters

I'd wager that if you took any random recent snl sketch and edited it to last one whole second like the ones from robot chicken, they'd be just as funny.

both are lame to me by the way.

Isn't EVERYTHING lame to you? Which...fits

Oh my stars and garters

edit...golly er... ok... why do you say that? This is strange.

i'm thinking that apart from some excellent star wars sketches, rc hasn't really been lol funny. and snl is boring. That is my opinion. what more can I say...

edit2: oh and I have no idea what this is about, but if you have some problem I'd rather discuss it openly instead of enduring cunning stabs like that. I'm trying to understand why you did that but it's not coming through clearly. Tell me and we might have some mutually beneficial discussion, ya never know...

anyway back to the topic.

Robot Chicken beats SNL, been years since SNL been funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"