Transformers Robot Replicas

Venom

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone gonna get the Robot Replicas line? They're extremely articulated figures which cannot transform.

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/...em&newsid=6D6A9AAC-D56F-E112-48A4AC22D19A0B61

I like the detail on the figures, and that they're more movie accurate than most figures. I know its difficult to make a cost-to-price effective version of the transformable toys with as much detail as these guys. I love the movie designs so much, that I'm gonna get them all. A pity they can't be in scale. Hope they'll release more characters from the movie in this line.

I'll buy the ironhide one if it is ever made :)

They do not interest me. The transformable TFs are just fine IMO, and if I want more "accurate" displayable ones, there's always the Unleashed figures.

OH whoops! I made a thread about this in the Transformers Spoiler forum....sigh....every Johnny Do-Gooder will probably let me hear about it...anyways---

These figures are AMAAAAZING!!! It would be so fantastic if Hasbro could make LARGE figures that looked just like the movie when they transformed, buuut methinks that isn't going to happen (however Ultimate Bumblebee at $100 is probably the coolest Transformer movie toy)

I wish these guys were bigger than 6-inches but they are still really amazing and great for everyone who loves the movie designs, which I REALLy do!

Also I wonder if they are going to make the other Decepticons and Autobots...I sure hope so! Blackout would be awesome!

Only reason I would get them would be to bash my normal TF's cause these things suck. BB = really bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"