Rodrigo M. ART

Here you have the finished Hyper version i did, colored by Mrh7448, hope you guys like it, and as always, let me know what you think.

ec2dc_hyper1.jpg

THANKS

Love the Hyper. Why did you decide to get rid of the cape?

doommachine said:
Love the Hyper. Why did you decide to get rid of the cape?

I was looking for an "ultimate" look, and there arent a lot of capes in that universe, so i thought not to put it. And also i was inspired by the ultimate captain britain, who hasnt got a cape. Just looking for a different POV for HYPER,jejeje

Hi guys, here you have a new spidey pic i did a few days ago,im thinking on doing some background work for this picture, ill see. Hope you like the picture, and as allways, post your opinions and crticisms.

THANK YOU

spiderman11163472503.jpg

Here theres another pic ive been working on lately. Remember those pencils of a golden age Flash? here you have the inks, hope you like it, and feel free to say whatever you want about any of my drawings.

THANKS

goldenageflashinks21163472969.jpg

As always, lot of time since the last post, i hope you like this work in progres HULKA, hope you like it.

Thanks

HULKASMASH1166559824.jpg

Updated!

Lookin' good man. What is her right leg going to be resting on? Right now it looks like she's going to fly.

^ ^
Im already thinking about the right leg thing, lets see what can i do with it.

And take a look to the updated image

Damn-Somehow this threads slipped under my radar.
All kinds of goody goodness packed in here!
Kepp up the good work Ethar-Your style is my cup o tea!

Hello everyone,i have been a little bit out of the boards recently, but ill start posting some stuff tomorrow, and hope to continue posting frequently. Ive been very busy drawing storyboards for some little movies here in spain, and making some little stories for different comic conventions and trying to make a career in art departments in movies( and things are going really well ultimately). Ill post some of that stuff too if you want.

Well, just let you know im back, and am now working on some stuff for the HEROES contest (i had something for the ghost rider contest, but didnt manage to post on time cause it wasnt finished and decided not to try.

see you soon

Wow, some incredible drawings here. Love your style. My fav is Spidey's "flexibility"

yeah, i finished it indeed some months ago, but ive moved to another house and cant find some of my old stuff, ill try to find it, but i hope youll like the new stuff

nice job on the colors fenryr

Hi guys, here you have a new spidey pic i did a few days ago,im thinking on doing some background work for this picture, ill see. Hope you like the picture, and as allways, post your opinions and crticisms.

THANK YOU

spiderman11163472503.jpg
this is sweet! I love the details around the ribs and the pose is really dynamic! very cool stuff all around!

Great stuff. :up:

Couldn't fight the urge to color your Hulk.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51380394/

Great work Fenryr,I love the grey version (Im a big first incarnation and "ultimate hulk" fan), so you just nailed it. Thank you.

And for everyone out there, if you see any drawing, pencil, inks,etc.... you like in here, feel free to do whatever you want with it (color, manips), and thanks everyone for the compliments.

:cwink:

Ethar-N, I'd like to break the fingers off from your drawing hand. You goddamn talented bastard.

Hey, back from work, i finally got some time to work in my stuff, right now im designing some stuff for a weird but interesting ultraviolent power rangers project (yes, you read power rangers), here you have a work in progress, let me know what you think.

THANKS EVERYONE

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"