psycho's art

Thanks.
I got a little delayed with this next pic but I just finished it yesterday and colored it today with colored pencils
Poison Ivy. I hope it's not too risqué or anything.
PoisonIvy.jpg

Colored
PoisonIvycolor.jpg

That's really great. I've never dug when people make ivy green, but it really works. And her 'outfit' is really well done. I absolutely love your style. it's like a combination of comic and cartoon. Flows really well.

Thanks, Syncos. I was really worried about the 'outfit' and the leaves since they needed to be just correctly placed and of the right amount because it had a good chance of looking ridiculous..

yah, my only real beef with your ivy piece, is her arms. nobody's arms bend just under their shoulder. the fact that her arms are straight against her body, until the upper arm, is quite frankly impossible ;)

Hey, Psycho, I have a request. If you don't mind.

yah, my only real beef with your ivy piece, is her arms. nobody's arms bend just under their shoulder. the fact that her arms are straight against her body, until the upper arm, is quite frankly impossible ;)

Yeah I notice that too now. I moved her right arm last minute and honestly forgot to move the shoulder, I was in a bit of a hurry for some reason. It does look weird, but I'm not afraid to own up to my mistakes. I'll just watch out for stuff like that in the future.

On another note:
Question, what would that request be?

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume it's a picture of 'the question'. :p

Yeah I notice that too now. I moved her right arm last minute and honestly forgot to move the shoulder, I was in a bit of a hurry for some reason. It does look weird, but I'm not afraid to own up to my mistakes. I'll just watch out for stuff like that in the future.

On another note:
Question, what would that request be?

A picture of The Joker, wearing a long purple coat along with his normal atire, floating in the air above a city street in ruins, with ded or dying SWAT officers lying on the cround beneath him and a ruptured metal tube/coffin thing on the gound behind him.

It's The Joker after getting super powers, if you were wondering.

A picture of The Joker, wearing a long purple coat along with his normal atire, floating in the air above a city street in ruins, with ded or dying SWAT officers lying on the cround beneath him and a ruptured metal tube/coffin thing on the gound behind him.

It's The Joker after getting super powers, if you were wondering.

Hell YES! I can do that. I so enjoy drawing the Joker. I'm even finishing a sketch page right now that I'm gonna post tomorrow.
I'll make your request my project of the week. (It would be faster if I wasn't working all day) It sounds excellent and I'll do my best. Might even post some progress reports when I get started tomorrow.

If you want to hear the full backstory behind this idea, I could PM you.

Here is that page sketch I talked about yesterday. And it has some really cheesy dialogue to go with it. :p I'm not really satisfied with Batman's pose on the bottom left panel, but if I do anymore work with that piece I might change it. But for now I'm starting work on The Questions request.
Jokerpage.jpg

Your Ivy is great, but I agree with Sycos...I never dug Ivy being green, reminded me of She Hulk to much, but I like your rendition of her.

And you strip of batman and joker is great, I think the pose in the bottom left is fine...no need to change anything, in my eyes.

Here is a cropped pic of what I have done for The Question's request. It's just the Joker himself, background and other people are still very rough.
Question, if you want me to change him in any way, now is the time to let me know.
Jokerrequestcropped.jpg

man, you have your own joker style, but it REALLY works and you have it down! great stuff!

Nice. :up:

I do agree though, bottom left panel could use some tweaking.

Yup, I'm actually thinkin' of redoing this page with a whole other angle on that panel. Possibly from the dead guy's point of view.

Here is a cropped pic of what I have done for The Question's request. It's just the Joker himself, background and other people are still very rough.
Question, if you want me to change him in any way, now is the time to let me know.
Jokerrequestcropped.jpg

Well, I had imagines him at a different angle. But it doesn't really matter. Great stuff.

Jokerrequestcropped.jpg
Nice. I can't wait to see it completed.

OK, so I've been drawing the Joker a lot lately and when I finish the Questions request I might take a break from the character.
I'm still working on that request, I'm having some problems with the perspective of the background but I should have something more to show you tomorrow at the latest.
But in the meanwhile here is something I just did an hour ago with an artline pen and some coloured pencils.
It's a self portrait of ME as the Joker. Haha.
ThenewJoker.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"