Bloody Sport

Zeu

Sidekick
Reaction score
Coolness, a fan art section!

Hi, guys, name´s Eliseu Gouveia, a.k.a. Zeu and I thoght I´d post here some of my stuff.
unfortunatelly, I don´t have many recent pieces, so I guess these will have to do for now
smile.gif

My apologies to those who had already seen them and.... hope you like them.
smile.gif

IMAGE_4068bdebd94a5.jpg

welcome to the art forum....... nice art, different take on things, but different is always good. hope to see more soon.

I like the redesigns. Except GL looks kinda evil. Not the cpstume. Just the face.

Interesting costume designs.

How long does it take you to do one of those? I love the concept.

looks weird

Not the art, just like it was... resized, and blown up. Really pixly.

So l did this:

a3e6b8.gif

Hi, guys,
thanks for your posts, I´m always eager for all the feedback I can get my hands on
smile.gif

iambilly81- Thanks for yuor warm welcome, this looks like a really nice place to hang
smile.gif

The Question - Thanks, The Question, you have a point, the mask looks evil and the way he´s pursuing Ironman, decimating his armour little by little doesn´t help; I wanted to draw a curbstomp, but I guess I went a little bit too far.

0neDisturbedSOB - Hi, 0neDisturbedSOB. Thanks, you ask an interesting question. I can´t say I remember how long this one took me (it´s been years since...), but what I do recall is that I did it in parts (Vision, Flash, Wonder Woman and maybe Captain America were all Photoshopped into the pic after. It was all done in pencils, no inks, so that saved time... but OTOH it also meant I lost more time doing the flats.
Judging by my production speed at that time, I´d say it must have taken me around 6-8 hours

Kaod Er - Hi, Kaod Er, thanks. Yeah, at that time I was really bad at getting this internet thing right with the resolutions and stuff. I don´t know how I fixed it, but one fine day I woke up and I was able to upload cristal clear images. I still screw it immenselly from time to time, but usually I´m aaalmost lead into believing that I´ve finally got it right.

Here´s a little Gambit pic I did for a couple internet friends a while ago.
For some reason, my interpretation of the character seems to have disturbed them, but I could never understand why :D

IMAGE_41fbe02064ab5.jpg

Zeu said:
For some reason, my interpretation of the character seems to have disturbed them, but I could never understand why :D

IMAGE_41fbe02064ab5.jpg

ha, awesome, i think you created a new idea for this place, gender switch. maybe a contest for next month or a new thread, very nice.

Like your work. The Gambit looks great. Girl power :up:

Thanks, iambilly81 :)
You know, you may be onto something there
Wouldn´t mind drawing the female version of a couple superheroes out there
Any ideas? :)

Hi, Roma, Thanks, I have to admit I´m a sucker for superheroines, Supergirl was the very first hero I ever saw in full colors. The hair, the cape, the boots.. , a recipe for an instant hook :)

Zeu said:
Hi, Roma, Thanks, I have to admit I´m a sucker for superheroines, Supergirl was the very first hero I ever saw in full colors. The hair, the cape, the boots.. , a recipe for an instant hook :)

In that case I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff :D :D (hint hint)

Zeu said:
Kaod Er - Hi, Kaod Er, thanks. Yeah, at that time I was really bad at getting this internet thing right with the resolutions and stuff.

Don't you have photoshop, or .Ulead?

Very interesting redesigns for the group battle. The Gambit looks very much like the Ultimate style.

Billy the gender switch is nothing new, I believe we had a contest for it last year. JLA, Captain America, Punisher entries, etc.

Roma - Coolness, I have loads of ideas I´m dying to try.
In my Supergirl worshipping, I´ve just realised I´ve never drawn other fan-favorite superheroines like Powergirl, Batgirl, Wiitchblade or Shadowcat.
I gotta make up for ther time lost.
smile.gif

Kaod Er - Yeah, I´ve been working with Photoshop 5.5 since around 1999. Problem is that there is more to it than the standard 72 dpi resolution, I have to regulate the jpg setting (I usually go from quality 4 (low) to 6(medium), depending on space on my FTP and many times I end up with pics too pixelated in a 800X600 document.
Lately I´ve started hitting the mark more often than not, but once in a while....

Lionhart - Thanks, I must confees I have loads of fun reinterpreting existing characters.

So.............. who here likes videogames?
smile.gif

IMAGE_4068b65d445d7.jpg

I like that first picture. Your iron man design is sweet, and that gambit pic is quality. :up:

Thanks, BizarroMe1001, I felt kinda sorry for drawing GL blowing it up in the drawing afterwards, Ironman is one of my favorite redesigns.
My favorite is WW, next Flash, followed by Ironman and Thor´s uru hammer.

I was never really pleased with Superman (looks like he has a g-string) and Vision and I think Wanda was left unfinished; (always felt that something in her uniform was one pencil stroke away from going from "- Meh!" into "- Whoa!").

So, anyone likes Final Fantasy?
smile.gif

IMAGE_405f8386de2c7.jpg

Zeu said:

IMAGE_41fbe02064ab5.jpg

Probably because we're not used to seeing Gambit stacked like that.

I like it.

Thanks, guys
smile.gif

(Indie Publisher) FC9 just got the ball rolling and here are the two alternative covers for INFINITEENS#1, already listed in this month´s Preview magazine and on the shelves beginning October.

- My book is going to be published, WOO-HOO!!

Written, pencilled, inked and colored by me, INFINITEENS consumed the best part of my last 4 years.
Centered around the small coastal village of Cape Ruseur, it tells the tale of 4 youngsters who decide to become superheroes and, as first order of business, accidentally step on the toe of only THE most powerful man on earth.

INFINITEENS was initially titled "Little People" because that´s what the series´realliy about: what happen to a small New England town when 4 of its most notorios citizens are suddenly targeted for destruction.

Infiniteens Alternative cover #1

Infiniteens alternative cover #2

Here´s a couple samples oif the interior art:

IMAGE_405f8725111a3.jpg

"Something wicxked this way comes"

IMAGE_406c7c396b6da.jpg

"Haunted children"

IMAGE_406c7c0453038.jpg

"Ghost memories"

Hope you like it
smile.gif

Zeu said:
Thanks, guys
smile.gif

(Indie Publisher) FC9 just got the ball rolling and here are the two alternative covers for INFINITEENS#1, already listed in this month´s Preview magazine and on the shelves beginning October.

- My book is going to be published, WOO-HOO!!

Written, pencilled, inked and colored by me, INFINITEENS consumed the best part of my last 4 years.
Centered around the small coastal village of Cape Ruseur, it tells the tale of 4 youngsters who decide to become superheroes and, as first order of business, accidentally step on the toe of only THE most powerful man on earth.

INFINITEENS was initially titled "Little People" because that´s what the series´realliy about: what happen to a small New England town when 4 of its most notorios citizens are suddenly targeted for destruction.

Infiniteens Alternative cover #1

Infiniteens alternative cover #2

Here´s a couple samples oif the interior art:

IMAGE_405f8725111a3.jpg

"Something wicxked this way comes"

IMAGE_406c7c396b6da.jpg

"Haunted children"

IMAGE_406c7c0453038.jpg

"Ghost memories"

Hope you like it
smile.gif

You works displays nothing amatuerish. Your skill is pro and IT IS AWESOME!!! Makes me want to practice my panels. VERY VERY COOL!!!!!

Damn those panels look so cool

Ok Zeu here represents a pheonomenal unseen very much artist on the hype. We have lots of people with great ideas or splash pages or costume concepts, but now we have someone who can actually do panels:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"