Roger Moore, greatest living Englishman

Kevin Roegele

Do you mind if I don't?
Reaction score
Sir-Roger-Moore.jpg

To quote Gilb and Sully, who clearly had Moore in mind even when they wrote this long before he was born;

For he himself has said it,
And it's greatly to his credit,
That he is an Englishman
He remains an Englishman

BB%20con%20Roger%20Moore.jpg

9.jpg

50.jpg

"Bond! What do you think you're doing?!"
".......keeping the British end up, sir."

I'm standing to salute him right now. He really should be the King of England.

NANSA.jpg

WAR CONNERY!

J/K...How can anyone not like Sir Roger Moore? For Your Eyes Only is arguably the best Bond film ever. And when he had to, Moore could play Bond quite like no one else. He gave Bond that superhero like quality, all the while keeping Bond likable and the films enjoyable. I saw Dalton and Moore as Bond before I saw Connery, but regardless, Moore will always be known as Bond, and a good one at that...

3bonds1.jpg

:eek: oh! I love that pic, all three Bonds together. What I like about Roger Moore is that he's not ashamed of his bond role like Connery is.

Roger Moore is great, he will always be Bond.

Kevin [/img said:
http://www.bondmovies.com/stills/tswlm/50.jpg[/img]
"Bond! What do you think you're doing?!"
".......keeping the British end up, sir."

I also like that last scene in Moonraker when M looks at the tv screen and sees Bond and Dr. Goodhead making love in 0 gravity.

M: "What is he doing?"

Q: "I believe he's attempting re-entry"

:D

Right behind Connery and Brosnan....and Craig now.

DACrowe said:
Right behind Connery and Brosnan....and Craig now.

You mean, 'Right behind are Connery and Brosnan....and Craig now.' ;)

Pfft, Sean Connery needed three movies to dust off Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Roger Moore only needed a 6 minute PTS, Take That! *Pumps fist in the air*

Furious Styles said:
Pfft, Sean Connery needed three movies to dust off Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Roger Moore only needed a 6 minute PTS, Take That! *Pumps fist in the air*

Everyone always says connery was better but in the end moore worked better as a secret agent. Connery always looked like he was ready for and looking for a fight, he could never belnd in. Moore on the other hand didn`t immediatly come across as threatening so you can understand how he slipped into enemy bases undetected and why the villains underestimated him. He seemed like just a rich eccentric english guy and then BAM you fall off the golden gate bridge!!

If you are Max Zorin that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"