Rogue One Rogue One: RT Watch Thread

Revenge of the Sith isn't AotC bad, but that doesn't make it good either. The first 25 mins are fun though.

Out of the PT it has the best opening scene. I still really enjoy that space battle, and the score during it :up:

The Opera scene in RotS, and it has been utterly replaced by ...we'll just call it the jammed door scene :sly:
Me during that scene:

giphy.gif

It is definitely in my top 10 now. :funny:

Out of the PT it has the best opening scene. I still really enjoy that space battle, and the score during it :up:
If the movie ended when Obi-Wan and Anakin crash landed, I'd probably really like it.

"No loose wire jokes." :hehe:

Me during that scene:

giphy.gif

It is definitely in my top 10 now. :funny:

As you know I have only seen that full scene through leaked clips, I can't wait to see it on the big screen. But it is definitely going to be in the top moments all time for this franchise.

If the movie ended when Obi-Wan and Anakin crash landed, I'd probably really like it.

"No loose wire jokes." :hehe:

:funny:

What really gets me honestly for the opening of ROTS during the score is those opening drums, along with the visuals which I think look pretty damn good. That always grabbed me :up:

As you know I have only seen that full scene through leaked clips, I can't wait to see it on the big screen. But it is definitely going to be in the top moments all time for this franchise.
It is so much better then you can imagine. The only problem is the score, which is just sort of there. But from the moment he [BLACKOUT]ignites his lightsaber[/BLACKOUT] until [BLACKOUT]he turns it off[/BLACKOUT]. Glorious.

It is so much better then you can imagine. The only problem is the score, which is just sort of there. But from the moment he [BLACKOUT]ignites his lightsaber[/BLACKOUT] until [BLACKOUT]he turns it off[/BLACKOUT]. Glorious.

I've seen that full scene and love it but I am dying to see it on the big screen in all its glory. Confession though, I actually like the score during this scene. Don't hate me Darth! :csad:

I've seen that full scene and love it but I am dying to see it on the big screen in all its glory. Confession though, I actually like the score during this scene. Don't hate me Darth! :csad:
Like and love what you love Broseph. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"