Ron Livingston is Henry Allen

There goes my theory that Dr. Manhattan was meant to be the movies deus ex machina...

of course, there’s always Yahya Abdul-Mateen.

Lol this is actually a great choice, if we have to replace Billy Crudup.

Are you kidding? A certain group of fans would have a hernia if that happens.

Nope, he's been atrocious as Barry/Flash so far... He was less annoying in the Snyder Cut because they cut Whedon's reshoots that made the character even worse, but he was still pretty awful...

I remember there being a big push from CW-Flash fans for Grant Gustin to be in the movies, I disagreed at the time because I thought they would get a better actor than Gustin for the big screen, and Ezra might even be the better actor... But I've since changed my mind, I would take Gustin over Ezra 100 times out of 100... Even in the poorly written/acted CW show, Gustin has been much, much better as the Flash...

I like Ron Livingston, but man am I going to miss Billy Crudup as Henry Allen. Him and Ezra Miller had great chemistry IMO and honestly those scenes were some of my favorites in the movie.

Excellent replacement

My picks were Eric Bana or Henry Thomas, but Ron Livingston is great too. I can definitely see him have that laid back vibe Billy Crudup had and it helps that they have some physical similarities

Of all the insane reactions to these films that I’ve seen, the suggestion from one guy on Twitter that they delay production on this film just so they can keep their hands on a supporting actor is one of the funniest to me.

Like... they’ve got all the lead actors ready to go, but let’s hold off so we can get the guy who will probably have no more than ten minutes of screen time.

I thought they might have gone with someone from It like James Ransone. Crudup was Snyder’s guy, worked w/ him in Watchmen. But good casting in Livingston. Pieces of flair in Iron Heights lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"