New Mutants Rosario Dawson is Doctor Cecilia Reyes - The Oldie of the New Mutants

Reaction score
I guess this is already official given by her tweets.:ilv:

I don't really care about the actress, though I liked her in those Netflix shows. I am just excited to see Dr. Reyes outside of the comic books. Such an underused powerhouse.

I'm looking forward to seeing her in this. She should be a welcome addition.

Which doctor character is there for Rosario to play in Sony's Spider-Man-less Spider-Man universe?

She doesn't need to play a character in a Sony Pictures Spider-Man-less Spider-Man movie.

We need Rosario in every version of the Marvel universe!

That would be downgrade from.Temple and Reyes. If they are gonna hire her, cast her for something more interesting.

Which doctor character is there for Rosario to play in Sony's Spider-Man-less Spider-Man universe?

It would probably never happen but I would love to see her as the villainess Calypso.

Outside of Black Cat, spidey has very few memorable female villains.
A caribbean vodooo priestess would be something Rosario could pull off.
Plus with her varied ethnic background, she could slip into the role easy.

I love the character of Cecilia and have been looking forward to seeing her involved. Very excited by this casting. I've been a fan of Rosario for so long.

That's a shame, but I've liked Alice before, so good for her getting the role.

Last edited:
Solid choice. Wish they went for someone who looked more like her. But she's a great actress none the less.

I guess you never know what can happen with these casting decisions.

I'm actually ok with her being out. I love Dawson, but I don't want her in every corner of the Marvel universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"