• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Pilot Wings?

Figs

Avenger
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anymore news about the new Pilot Wings game they had talked about making for the Wii at E3 a year back??

I loved the first two and think a third using the Wi-mote would be fun as hell!

I guess whatever Mods watch over this area can close this since no one knows or likes the Pilot Wing series.

I haven't heard rumblings of a Wii PilotWings game lately.

Pilotwings is awesome, yes.

As for hearing about a new game, no. I would absolutely love to see one.

I remember renting it for N64 and thinking it was crap. Half the time when I rented games I had no ***king clue as to what to do.

I'll just add to this thread instead of making a new one. It's been a long time and I can't remember the name of that game on the SNES that used the Super Scope. It had a sequel to it, you had to shoot at Robot/Mechs. It was all boss type fights I believe and you were on a track like House of the Dead.

Just was thinking that would be awesome if they made a new one for the Wii. I remember that game being extremely fun back in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"