Nintendo Legacy... wii games

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
So nintendo usually puts out 1 game for each franchise per system since the N64...

ex (Mario 64 (n64), mario sunshine (gamecube), mario galaxy (wii))

u get the picture...

so this thread is about games that were curious if will be brought to the wii (or ones we simply want updated/brought to the wii.

2 games though, i have wondered about, both past systems got one of them at each launch... and this time neither has really been spoken about... and that first one for me is Wave Race.... always loved the games... and i think the wii is perfect for it... likewise is 1080 snow boarding... both games are 2 of nintendos sports franchises (nintendo hardly has any anyway) and i'd really like to see them brought back...

i've heard there may be a pilot wings for the wii...

and i'd also love for a luigi's mansion 2 for the wii

How come they've never made an actual Pokemon game for a home console? The real rpg's are always on the Gameboy and all the console gets are stadium battle games.

I think I good graphic version of the Gameboy Rpg's would be fun. Keep the birds eye view gameplay, just make the battles more like those stadium games.

How come they've never made an actual Pokemon game for a home console? The real rpg's are always on the Gameboy and all the console gets are stadium battle games.

I think I good graphic version of the Gameboy Rpg's would be fun. Keep the birds eye view gameplay, just make the battles more like those stadium games.

'Cuz Nintendo wanted to milk each game by having two colored versions that required people to have on of each to really complete the game which was really only possible on the handhelds before now.

Now that the Wii is online we may see something done on a console.

another thing about pokemon is... they want you to have it on DS so you trade them on there n stuff... then buy the 50 buck game for wii or cube to play them on the big screen, two gimmicks in one franchise.... maybe another version of pokemon snap or puzzle league... but im sure there will be a full all out RPG pokemon game on wii sooner or later. as long as it stays popular.

i want to see another F Zero, and another metroid that is all out online battle. prime is good but... to play online like halo with the metroid controls n all... that would be kick ass. and mario golf is a given.... they couldnt pass up that game with the power of the wiimote.

'Cuz Nintendo wanted to milk each game by having two colored versions that required people to have on of each to really complete the game which was really only possible on the handhelds before now.

Now that the Wii is online we may see something done on a console.
Nintendo could have made more money by having two portable versions AND a console one and have them all link up together. I wonder why they never made an actual Pokemon RPG game for their home consoles as well. Just those spinoff titles like Stadium and Snap

Nintendo could have made more money by having two portable versions AND a console one and have them all link up together. I wonder why they never made an actual Pokemon RPG game for their home consoles as well. Just those spinoff titles like Stadium and Snap

You'd think they'd want to so they can add in another 400 some pokemon to the list.

I'd just like an all inclusive Pokemon game for the console. I know I know that trading is a big part of it, but damnit I want Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charizard without going through hoops to get them all.

I'd buy Pokemon Snap 2 in a second...

You'd think they'd want to so they can add in another 400 some pokemon to the list.

I'd just like an all inclusive Pokemon game for the console. I know I know that trading is a big part of it, but damnit I want Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charizard without going through hoops to get them all.
too bad Nintendo's online gaming has sucked bc an online enabled console version of Pokemon would definetly the best place for trading. I can see a Pokemon game with MMO features

I'd buy a console Pokemon day 1. They wouldn't even have to change too much. Just up the portable graphics and make the battles more exciting.

i'd love a 3rd person adventure game even.... make it very epic

too bad Nintendo's online gaming has sucked bc an online enabled console version of Pokemon would definetly the best place for trading. I can see a Pokemon game with MMO features

While Nintendo's online service is no Xbox Live or PSN, it's competent enough for an online enabled Pokemon game.

On the other hand, I'm glad that Nintendo has pretty much done the obligatory games that they have to do. We have our Super Mario game with Super Mario Galaxy. We got our Super Smash Bros in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. We got our Paper Mario game with Super Paper Mario. We will be getting our Mario Kart in Mario Kart Wii. It's obvious that Mario Tennis and Mario Golf will end up on the Wii eventually, hell, I'm expecting them to announce those games this year.

With those games out of the way I'd like to see Nintendo do the obligatory two per generation Legend of Zelda games (Twilight Princess is a Gamecube game, it doesn't count in my book) and Star Fox. I'd also like to see Nintendo start doing some newer stuff. Reviving Kid Icarus, remaking Pokemon Red/Green/Blue/Yellow for the console, creating a console version of Mario Hoops, some new franchises here and there. That's what Nintendo should be doing.

I want a ****ing Donkey Kong platformer that brings back the feeling of DKC!

And where's my Kirby Wii?!

Even though this topic talks about classic franchises, I'd also like some brand new franchies. The Gamecube got some in the form of Eternal Darkness and Giest...lets get started on some new franchises so when a certain Smash sequel rears its head in 2012+, we'd have some newbies in the mix deserving of representation.

If they made a new Eternal Darkness game, I would literally kill to get it if I had to.

I really want to see a New Kid Icarus, it was one of the first games I downloaded from the Virtual Console, hopefully Pit being in Brawl is a good sign. Also would like another Pikmin game, those were a lot of fun on the GameCube. Those are really the only two franchises I'm still waiting to make the jump to the Wii now though.

a new donkey kong game would be awesome... the 64 version was awesome... just no more bongo games.. fun at first then got real old real fast

and i'd also love for a luigi's mansion 2 for the wii

dude, amen to that. i think the controls now with wiimote/nunchuck are suited perfectly for a sequel. i just can't imagine how they'd continue the (already sub-par) storyline.

We need a new Punch Out! too and Super Punch Out to be released on the Virtual Console

If they made a new Eternal Darkness game, I would literally kill to get it if I had to.

**** yes. I would buy that in a heartbeat. Too bad ED was a game no one played. It so sucks that Silicone Knights left them, cause I would have loved to see that game represented in Smash Bros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"