Running time mentioned in danish press notes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it has action of the 1st film times 3... short running time = potential action mess from my pov.

Retroman said:
With about 20 characters? The final film of a trilogy?Hmmm....
Let's not go through that again...We just can't assume that it can't be done under a specified time...We're all X-Men fans here and most of us would like a longer movie, REGARDLESS if it was the final film or just the first..

-TNC

Storm22 said:
There is when you're in the mindset and believed for a while that it was 2hrs 15mins!!
Why would you get your hopes up over something that was never confirmed?

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Why would you get your hopes up over something that was never confirmed?

-TNC

I know, I'm annoyed at myself now!! I just assumed that Mirko must have been fairly confident and had a reliable source to create a thread on it and then LS backed up the rumour so...

That's about how long FF was and the movie seemed very incomplete.

This isn't good, if true.

If it gets confirmed as short ill be cooling down from this forum a bit, as my x3 interest will dive a bit. It either plays into the typical 3rd film syndrome.. or proves me wrong imo.

If it's confirmed as 103mins I'd say there'll be a tidal wave of negativity hitting this forum!!

TNC9852002 said:
Let's not go through that again...We just can't assume that it can't be done under a specified time...We're all X-Men fans here and most of us would like a longer movie, REGARDLESS if it was the final film or just the first..

-TNC
It's hard not to be judgemental with that kind of running time.

Storm22 said:
If it's confirmed as 103mins I'd say there'll be a tidal wave of negativity hitting this forum!!
its already restarting...sighs and yawns

Storm22 said:
only a few ripples at the moment.

It's not official, yet.

When Fox releases the actual time, these drips will turn into torrents.

Storm22 said:
I know, I'm annoyed at myself now!! I just assumed that Mirko must have been fairly confident and had a reliable source to create a thread on it and then LS backed up the rumour so...
Well, no..I'm not saying that they're wrong or that this is right..

All I'm saying is, that we've been hearing lots of different running times, some even 40 minutes difference and with very questionable sources and evidence...I'm taking everything with a grain of salt until I hear something more official...The movie comes out in 3 weeks, so I expect a running time announcement from FOX incredibly soon...by the end of this very week...

-TNC

personally i think its going to be a little ater 2 hours and the press notes werre releaesed real early too before they saw how long film is and ken ueng is kid omega in them!

TNC9852002 said:
Well, no..I'm not saying that they're wrong or that this is right..

All I'm saying is, that we've been hearing lots of different running times, some even 40 minutes difference and with very questionable sources and evidence...I'm taking everything with a grain of salt until I hear something more official...The movie comes out in 3 weeks, so I expect a running time announcement from FOX incredibly soon...by the end of this very week...

-TNC

Ha, I was like you, in the long long ago - a few days back I was also taking this with a grain of salt but then I stupidly allowed myself to believe the 2hr 15mins claim. Everything hangs in the balance now.

lol the madness of awaiting a movie... this is my 2nd time around heh.

I checked with 2 Irish cinemas and they don't have the running time yet.

Maybe there's two versions of X3

I might phone my local cinema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"