• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Good news...Running time for X3 only a guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proteus-X312

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey X-fans.I have just read on the front page that the running time for X3 previously revealed by the folks at the Cannes Film Festival is only a guess.20th Century Fox cannot yet officially confirm the true running time for the movie but we can breathe easy and stay tuned for more news.:up: :up:

Proteus-X312 said:
Hey X-fans.I have just read on the front page that the running time for X3 previously revealed by the folks at the Cannes Film Festival is only a guess.20th Century Fox cannot yet officially confirm the true running time for the movie but we can breathe easy and stay tuned for more news.:up: :up:

-Well, Simon Kinberg said in a Q & A over at xverse, that it would be around 103-105 minutes....

There is no sigh of relief to breath. I suspect that the running time will be indeed lower then the two previous films as to get as many showings in a day so X3 can have a big opening weekend. i suspect that FOX know they have a turkey on their hands or know that X3 isn't going to live up to the hype and be somehwta of a disappointment. I'm still think that it won't be filmed at Cannas. Something is going to come up. I hope I'm wrong, but i since when smoke is being blown up your ass.

Anton Oksehud said:
-Well, Simon Kinberg said in a Q & A over at xverse, that it would be around 103-105 minutes....
He said that it would be around 105 minutes which means it could be more than 105 too.

Anton Oksehud said:

He also said he never clocked it, so he doesn't actually know.

Yeah, either SHH! hasn't seen Simons response or Simon made a mistake

Specter313 said:
He also said he never clocked it, so he doesn't actually know.
But he made it clear that the 103 minutes could well be the time, indicated he thinks it's a relatively short movie.

Simon didn't seem suprised at all by 103 mins. Wouldn't surprise me if thats the time....

PhoenixRise said:
Seeing as many people are worried about the running time, I don't see why not.
Most of the people that are worried about the running time are already posting in the pre-existing running time threads..

-TNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"