Good news...Running time for X3 only a guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proteus-X312

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey X-fans.I have just read on the front page that the running time for X3 previously revealed by the folks at the Cannes Film Festival is only a guess.20th Century Fox cannot yet officially confirm the true running time for the movie but we can breathe easy and stay tuned for more news.:up: :up:

Proteus-X312 said:
Hey X-fans.I have just read on the front page that the running time for X3 previously revealed by the folks at the Cannes Film Festival is only a guess.20th Century Fox cannot yet officially confirm the true running time for the movie but we can breathe easy and stay tuned for more news.:up: :up:

-Well, Simon Kinberg said in a Q & A over at xverse, that it would be around 103-105 minutes....

There is no sigh of relief to breath. I suspect that the running time will be indeed lower then the two previous films as to get as many showings in a day so X3 can have a big opening weekend. i suspect that FOX know they have a turkey on their hands or know that X3 isn't going to live up to the hype and be somehwta of a disappointment. I'm still think that it won't be filmed at Cannas. Something is going to come up. I hope I'm wrong, but i since when smoke is being blown up your ass.

Anton Oksehud said:
-Well, Simon Kinberg said in a Q & A over at xverse, that it would be around 103-105 minutes....
He said that it would be around 105 minutes which means it could be more than 105 too.

Anton Oksehud said:

He also said he never clocked it, so he doesn't actually know.

Yeah, either SHH! hasn't seen Simons response or Simon made a mistake

Specter313 said:
He also said he never clocked it, so he doesn't actually know.
But he made it clear that the 103 minutes could well be the time, indicated he thinks it's a relatively short movie.

Simon didn't seem suprised at all by 103 mins. Wouldn't surprise me if thats the time....

PhoenixRise said:
Seeing as many people are worried about the running time, I don't see why not.
Most of the people that are worried about the running time are already posting in the pre-existing running time threads..

-TNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"