Russos' and Hemsworth's "Extraction" (Netflix)

Lencho01

Shazoogle! Shazoogle!
Reaction score
Last edited:
Would probably be more curious over it if one-or-both of the Russos were actually directing, but yeah, should be cool to see.

I'd like to see them take a shot at a harder-edge more spartan-with-effects movie sometime, without a giant Disney budget and CG-greenscreen everywhere. This would be right in that wheelhouse. But yeah, not familiar with the director, and don't think Hemsworth is all that much of an actor, but could be fun.

Has Hemsworth wrapped filming on the new Men in Black movie?

Yes although I'm sure he'll go back for reshoots

Seems to be action-packed.

Hmm I dont feel him in a realistic Action role like Bond.
He is too Pretty for that somehow for me.

Hmm I dont feel him in a realistic Action role like Bond.
He is too Pretty for that somehow for me.
I could totally see him as James Bond.
But a much more tongue and cheek version of the character. It would actually be a good change of pace since we’ve had the more gritty Daniel Craig Bond for a while now.

Hemsworth's not a Bond, just a very hot, buff Australian dude. :funny:

Hemsworth is about as one note as there is. It's a likable note, but definitely nothing that should elevate him to Bond level. He's in the correct lane now.

I guess they changed the title because they thought no one would click on "Dhaka?"

Hemsworth's not a Bond, just a very hot, buff Australian dude. :funny:

I'd like to see him do more roles where he actually gets to be Australian
might allow him to expand more as an actor to not always have to think about his accent

Thinking about the accents never seemed to be much of a hindrance for Chris Hemsworth, IMO. He's been delivering great performances.

ehh idk
his accents are a bit off
so it seems like it may take just a little bit of brain-power away from the performance at times

and I also just don't know that I've seen him play Australian, would like to see how he does

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"