RW's Artwork Cornucopia

Thanks. :up:

No poster updates (I'm a little stalled at the moment), but here's something I found in the archives from 2004, back when I did art without MSPAINT :-)wow: ) Pretty good for my inexperience with ink/marker, if I do say so myself.

The Usagi Yojimbo version of Evil Dead II, because...why not?

f_eviluy001m_274ef57.png

Should have put the other cast in there, though, especially Evil Ed.

Anyway, I was hoping to save this until later, but here's the latest poster update:

f_f3b2em_f037138.gif

Thus giving away what this is. I also plan to do a fifties-style b-movie poster for this, provided I have the time (damn work).

No new poster updates (goddamn job), but I dug some more old stuff out of the archives for perusal:

An ultimately unrealized fanfiction "cover"

f_venpib2dm_433a9fb.png

And some design pieces for Arcturus for his fanfiction (which I don't know if he ultimately used)

f_shevnmm_0e8433f.png

Also, this signature pic that I used on another site for awhile (colored in from a convention illustration by Stan Sakai, not my original art):

f_bike2m_ca9cd8b.png

As well as an older RoboCop piece:

f_robolitem_15efd66.png

And I'm reasonably sure I haven't included this yet:

f_Spideydispnm_9035c87.png

Hopefully I'll have some time this week/weekend to finish that damn thing and get onto other things.

The final update! Completion at last.

f_f1borderm_867e436.gif

Also, somewhat noteworthy, my first use of subliminal images in a picture, as displayed here:

f_subliminalm_5949d4a.gif

From left to right, the Lieutenant, The Master, and a Deathclaw (couldn't find a good face shot, sorry)

I wonder if it's clear that Venom's thumb is going into Carnage's eye.

cool venom v. carnage pic.

you should look into photoshop or even flash. you've got a good eye for color, it'd be good to see how you use it in a more capable program.

Last edited:
Ah, it's been too long. Finally returning to mspaint, here's a thumbnail from a soon-to-be-finished pieces of art based on my favorite Stephen King novel:

f_13t7hf9jpofm_2ffd0f5.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"