Keaton's Return Suit

Reflectionist

Civilian
Reaction score
I began to make it in Paint! I couldn't find any pictures of the legs, but if anyone could help me with that, I'd appreciate it very much.

The first picture is a picture I took about midway through my progress. Then I got Uber excited, and rushed a cowl and body. Which, the cowl isn't that bad, believe it or not. If you look closely you can see some Keaton in there; that's always a plus. YES, the crotchal area sucks. Don't worry about it. It's not like I've put nipples on it or anything. I said I rushed through everything except the torso. The torso I've been working on since this time yesterday, the rest I threw together in about an hour and a half.

BatmanTorsoshaded.jpg

nananananana.jpg

Any help with reference pictures would be great. Critiques are also welcome, and I guess if you have any unlikely compliments, throw those in too.... if you must. lol.

If you have MS Paint, feel free to copy these and get a closer Zoom.

Looks like batman from the BR snes video game. sweet! :up:

That's really cool work man, I wish I had skill in Paint like that!

Umm.... not sure what you're talking about, but I'm going to assume this is a great reason:

Because I got all fangasmed and made a half-assed head / cowl in like, 15 minutes?

BatmanWaistUp.jpg

Is this better?

EDIT: and excuse the chin, I copied the new cowl over the old neck, which put the jugulars in a wierd place. I'll fix it too.

That's GoogleMe's favorite cartoon. When not surfing SHH, he is watching it attentively... unblinkingly. All day. All night.

LOL! oh yeah, i know. its either that or spongebob, but SB is so gay now.

Your momma's gay?

Oh how the Hype! has fallen.

Hulk out on his ass...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"