Uchiha Itachi's Display thread!

woops didn't mean to type ML i thought i typed MS lol

yeah im gonna get the blow pens to make it purple today. hopefully i wont mess it up lol

of corse i will i got them and done a test and it looks awesome so im doing it right now lol

right here it is.
PICT0040.jpg

im like 40% happy with it, so im counting this as a test one. im gonna do a better one on the weekend. i think i can make it look way better

And that one looks AWESOME pal!!!! Congrats!

Hey...I posted the Avengers sequence on my thread! I don't know if it is good but...I post it just the same! :)

Yeah....That NC base is great!

How do he do it again? Cotton and markers? Man!

right here it is.
PICT0040.jpg

im like 40% happy with it, so im counting this as a test one. im gonna do a better one on the weekend. i think i can make it look way better

you should have done it all in hot pink first... and went over it in dark purple... it would have given u a much better effect

thats what i was thinking. im defo redoing it on the weekend. so much potential lol

Display and nightcrawler update.

display : -

PICT0043.jpg

nightcrawler : -

PICT0042.jpg

im pretty damn happy with him now. and i like the display alot better now that ive got those posters up, so its not so plain.

meh, its not really the best shot of the display, but i cant be bothered to do another one lol

That's perfect. Do I see a slain Cloud in the corner?

lol yeah you do. i need more FF figs. or at least cloud on his bike before i do anything with it, hence why hes lying down lol :D

Nice one love your pose with the wasp at the front there youve made her look more feminie

nightcrawlers bamf looks much better :) it rocks actually

btw, way to go on the wasp pose... most people cant seem to get there females in actual feminine poses... so great job man

btw, is modern falcon's wings longer? or is that a mod? because my regular one does not have wings like that....

btw, is modern falcon's wings longer? or is that a mod? because my regular one does not have wings like that....

I dont have both to compare them but i do have two of the variant (modren ones) and there both the same size as each other if that helps spidey

I dont have both to compare them but i do have two of the variant (modren ones) and there both the same size as each other if that helps spidey

..... lol if your comparing 2 modern ones.. that doesnt help at all haha...
i just know that his modern falon has long wings.. where my regular falcon has short ones that barely go beyon the length of his hands...

btw... if u want to get rid of one ill take one for buy or trade... always wanted a falcon variant.. even more so if he does have longer wings

Yeah spidey ill trade it off to you if you want no point having two of him. Just let me know what you have up for trade and we can sort it out from there

Yeah spidey ill trade it off to you if you want no point having two of him. Just let me know what you have up for trade and we can sort it out from there

lol well for trade i don't have a whole lot right now...

a clear movie sue... is really about where im at haha

though i do have 3 official spidey movie posters if your interested?

1) the spider-man 3 poster of him on the building with the reflection of the opposite color of the suit

2) spider-man and mary jane poster from spider-man 2

3) spider man standing on the edge of a building with his mask off

i also have a couple of loose figures... like a black panther

other then that (which is all off the top of my head) i could find something and pick it up to trade with you

its not a mod, and i dont think his wings are different lengths, far as i know the varient was just the costume. but my falcons wings go down to his feet.

im gonna search through your thread to see yours now lol

oh and thanks for the comments man :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"