Sailor Moon: Crystal

Yeah that was one of the slight good things about the first 2 seasons. Especially towards the end of S3, they have relied on stock footage like no other, from attacks to flashbacks, it has beought a very good season down to a good season for me.

I don't understand why some people love the old dubs, they were terrible.

I'm going to get crucified for this, but the DIC version was better overall. I prefer the American names, memorable voice actors, better American score, Zoisite worked better as a female, and there was more comedy.

I mean yeah it sucks some episodes were skipped over and they censored stuff here and there (I would've kept the footage intact myself), but this was geared towards kids and you can't have that by showing panty shots, people getting stabbed in the back along with kill, death, and Hell being talked about.

The first take of the US version of Sailor Moon had this charm and magic to it that its original Japanese version doesn't have.

Looking back on it, one thing I didn't like were the tiara / evil orb scene transitions. I thought it was cool at the time only to find out that that was a US addition. Show worked better without those.

Look at Usagi getting that ad money. You go girl.

SuperS Crystal will be a 2 part movie instead of full fledged series.

SuperS Crystal will be a 2 part movie instead of full fledged series.

... Annnndddd Sailor Moon Crystal finds another way to disappoint me.

As someone who is a bigger fan of the 90's anime over the manga, I do actually prefer the manga with the SuperS season/Dream Arc.

I think that two movies might rush things even more than the series does. Man.

In true Sailor Moon fashion...Viz is re-releasing the OG series on blu-ray with the PROPER transfers that arent forked up like the original release.

OG release
FTysFJEWIAIF_Uz

New release
FTysFJEWUAM_K6z

Im so annoyed.

And took 10 years but we are finally wrapping up the Crystal era w/Stars aka Cosmos coming out later this year

I remember wanting to watch this and never did.

And took 10 years but we are finally wrapping up the Crystal era w/Stars aka Cosmos coming out later this year

Im confused. Is this a tv show or a movie? Also shocked that the Starlights werent featured at all considering they were what defined that story arc

Im confused. Is this a tv show or a movie? Also shocked that the Starlights werent featured at all considering they were what defined that story arc

2-part movie since they dont want to dish out the $$ for a series so might as well rush it even more

2-part movie since they dont want to dish out the $$ for a series so might as well rush it even more

Crystal doesnt work for me. 13 episodes for this case-of-the-week series doesnt work, everything felt rushed and random. With the two movies of season 4 this was even worse.

Crystal doesnt work for me. 13 episodes for this case-of-the-week series doesnt work, everything felt rushed and random. With the two movies of season 4 this was even worse.

It just further shows the flaws in trying to adapt the stories.

Im still over the creative decision Naoko had of killing off the Inners instead of them surviving to fight to the end.

My sister and I watched the English dubbed series back in the day. I'm actually surprised it's still going strong with apparently a new series ⭐️

My sister and I watched the English dubbed series back in the day. I'm actually surprised it's still going strong with apparently a new series ⭐️

I don't know about going strong lol but....im excited for the movies even though i know what to expect. This reboot started 9 years ago and it's been a bumpy ride over the 43ish episodes/movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"