Saints Row 2

Eventully, I think GTA will have to take a shot at Saints Row. Like every other game franchise that tried to gag on GTA before. Driver comes to mind.

Eventully, I think GTA will have to take a shot at Saints Row. Like every other game franchise that tried to gag on GTA before. Driver comes to mind.

imo I think it already has, because of the two missions in gtaIV that take place in a big church which makes me think of saints row just on a small scale.

yes I am being sarcastic

Wasn't there a gag somewhere with an AD saying SKID ROW or something?

I'm not sure if that was a rumor or if there's any truth to that.

Never noticed, I double posted here.

Last edited:
2 and a half weeks left till the games release! Can't wait!

Anyone know about the UFO Gamestop exclusive? Everytime GameStop has an game exclusive... its JUST a code, to get something before acheiving it in the story.

ex: Silver Surfer and DareDevil with Marvel Ultimate Aliance.

I preordered with GameCrazy since its only 2 miles down the road where as Gamestop is 13 miles away... However, i wasn't told of any exclusives for this game.

I'm really hoping to see that its JUST a code. Anyone else hear anything on this?

I heard about it, in fact I have pictures of the UFO and the other stuff you get. I think you also get a t-shirt. But I'm not sure.

I can't wait for this game. If I were you though, don't use the code for the UFO. Free roam games like this tend to glitch and if you unlock the UFO, it might allow Peds and Civs to drive it as well.

I like the realistic aspects of Saints Row more than the silly ones. I waited too long for this game to see people floating around like it's 2,000 years in the future.

The UFO will probablly be fun, but eh....seems like a waste of space to me.

I would love to play with a UFO... however i dont use codes in games unless i've 100% completed it and really just wanna mess around.

However... i've got most of the achievments on the first (minus the online ones) and still have not used codes. That game was just so amazing, and actually was the first game i bought on my 360. It was a must have...

And not because i'm into hip hop or gangs... i'm FAR from that... its the fact that i could customize my character! Play as me in the game both off and online.

Now that we can make chicks.. i'm interested in making some Celebs to play as lol

IMO Better then GTA... however... i havn't played the 4th and not that i wont... i'm just not interested because i'm really looking forward to SR 2. Someday i really want to try out GTA4.. but not at this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"