Samus vs. Master Chief: Who Wins?

Johnny DC

Co-host of the Dynamic Duel podcast
Reaction score
The sequels to arguably the two best platform games ever made come out within a week of each other in November. The main character's both rock, but who would win in a fight. And why?

Samus and Master Chief would fight.

Fight some more.

Strip off their armor and make bebbies.

Take over the world with super bebbies.

WINNER:
Super bebbies and parents.

LOSER:
World

If MasterChief could attack from above, he'd win easily. Samus can't look up or down while moving.

Imagination_13 said:
The helmet isn't part of the armor!
Ok, so he's naked, but still has his HUGE helmet on.
That will only make his Love gun look even smaller than it really is.
Which would only cause Samus Aran to laugh and laugh, and go to the manly arms of Batman.

WhatsHisFace said:
If MasterChief could attack from above, he'd win easily. Samus can't look up or down while moving.

What?! Samus is all about aerial combat.

Son of Gamera said:
Ok, so he's naked, but still has his HUGE helmet on.
That will only make his Love gun look even smaller than it really is.
Which would only cause Samus Aran to laugh and laugh, and go to the manly arms of Batman.

Batman has a small penis too. He needs prep-time with a penis pump. :o

Son of Gamera said:
I was only assuming.
How do YOU know?
Explain.

Duh, he tried to rape me. :confused: He failed though because it was too small. :o Thank God.

He tried to force his lil' Plasma Rifle up your choccy starfish and you STILL worship the man.
WHY?

Son of Gamera said:
He tried to force his lil' Plasma Rifle up your choccy starfish and you STILL worship the man.
WHY?

Oh, I meant Batman tried to rape me. :o I added "too" in that other post for some reason. :confused:

of course samus would win.

this isn't even fair.

Samus would hand MC a GC controler and have him play Metroid Prime, causing him to fall into a deep sleep from boredom. After MC woke up though, he'd own her.

With out a doubt, Samus would win, you just have to look at their respective abilties. Anything else (like Master Chief winning) is just Fanboy votes.

The only aspect that Master Chief is stronger in would be raw brute strength, but that's hardly likely to come into play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"