Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 5 Master Chief vs Tukiluka

passerby said:
Never before have you ever done this.
Like I said there's a reason why you don't see many of the threads you created. Informing someone is helping.

passerby said:
Never before have you ever done this.
I'm pretty sure he was trying to help you out that one time when he called you a guitared autistic jackass.

kypade said:
Smiley-Monkey.jpg

wtf when did Wilhelm quit sucking and start making that? :confused:
I haven't sucked since the 70's, hymenator.

This one's too much, but I like embarrassed kitty and Doom-Crotch. *shrug*
Smiley-Mama.jpg

Wilhelm-Scream said:
There was definitely a week there when you did suck. I'm pretty sure it's documented.

Daisy, you misspelled "know" (or I misread your post) in that one thread. Also, I'm pretty positive you can figure out who I was talkin bout if you;d think a lil...but like I said...once I get the right email there i'll tell yafasure.

Also, wilhelm, I don't think I was serious about you sucking...it was a compliment.

passerby said:
This is my first account, no lie.

There are a few coincidences in your user profile that make me skeptical, but I can't prove it.

Daisy said:
There are a few coincidences in your user profile that make me skeptical, but I can't prove it.

Why who do you think I am?

Daisy said:
Why?

And if you'd ever made it up here... I woulda told you.

Truthfully, all things considered, I'm kinda surprised I didn't? :confused:
I never finished explaining the whole story... quite purposefully too. I shall some day, remind me. For now, we shall enjoy each others e-company. :O

kypade said:
Daisy, you misspelled "know" (or I misread your post) in that one thread. Also, I'm pretty positive you can figure out who I was talkin bout if you;d think a lil...but like I said...once I get the right email there i'll tell yafasure.

Also, wilhelm, I don't think I was serious about you sucking...it was a compliment.

Ack! kypade-ese! :(

I really don't know who you're thinking of. I talk to a boatload of people from here.

I can't believe Daisy called Alba vs. Scarlet a "random" vs thread.

Daisy must be a complete homo*. Even I am aware of and acknowledge that those two young ladies are the epitome of contemporary beuty.

* as in "homo sapien"

Wilhelm-Scream said:

This one's too much, but I like embarrassed kitty and Doom-Crotch. *shrug*
Smiley-Mama.jpg
Mother of bastard, that's beautiful. A tad over the top, but classy all the same. I wanna do one!

passerby said:
Why who do you think I am?

I haven't a clue... but like I said, there are things in your user profile (the one the mods have access to, not posters) that make me doubt you're genuine.

Kipobe said:
Mother of bastard, that's beautiful. A tad over the top, but classy all the same. I wanna do one!
I have a mail order kit that can show you how step-by-step, kind of like the late Bob Ross.

Daisy said:
I haven't a clue... but like I said, there are things in your user profile (the one the mods have access to, not posters) that make me doubt you're genuine.

Do I have access to this profile?

passerby said:
Well thats not fair, it's my profile I should be able to see it.

Most of it you created (technically, your actions have created all of it), so you should know what's there.

Daisy said:
Most of it you created (technically, your actions have created all of it), so you should know what's there.

So it's like a profile of all the things I have done that the mods don't like?

Outsiderzedge said:
I can't believe Daisy called Alba vs. Scarlet a "random" vs thread.

Daisy must be a complete homo*. Even I am aware of and acknowledge that those two young ladies are the epitome of contemporary beuty.

* as in "homo sapien"

It's always a girl who does things like that... I'm thinking it's partly jealousy. In fact, I'm pretty certain.

passerby said:
So it's like a profile of all the things I have done that the mods don't like?

You created a large chunk of it when you joined, and you add to it every time you post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"