Santa's Grotto, The Christmas Thread.

Santa-Claus

Civilian
Reaction score
Well Christmas is almost upon us and i put my tree up yesterday, (i always put my tree up a tad early, i have children now too so there a good excuse) for me the best time of year. I created this thread for a chance to say what your dream Christmas present would be, to give us some of your best Christmas memories,tell us what Christmas means to you, and quite simply to say Merry Christmas to your fellow Hypers.

I'd like to keep this thread as positive, as cheerful and friendly as possible, after all whatever your religion thats what Christmas is about, Peace, and i'm sure no matter what your religion that's something we can all hope for.

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone may it be everything you should want it to be.

lg_santa_sixtythree.jpg

Merry Christmas, Cupcake (aka tdk)!

I wonder why when theres a nice thread on the hype spreading peace, much like Eggymans thanksgiving thread they dont garner many replieswhere as many about murder, death and other sad things do? just a thought.

What Christmas means to me? Greed. Debt. Capatilist pigs consuming more than any other time of the year. Media frenzy. Whining kids.

Yeah, peace, love, all that crap goes out the window when parents start fist fights at Target over the last Xbox. Christmas was destroyed years ago.

Well Christmas is almost upon us and i put my tree up yesterday, (i always put my tree up a tad early, i have children now too so there a good excuse) for me the best time of year. I created this thread for a chance to say what your dream Christmas present would be, to give us some of your best Christmas memories,tell us what Christmas means to you, and quite simply to say Merry Christmas to your fellow Hypers.I'd like to keep this thread as positive, as cheerful and friendly as possible, after all whatever your religion thats what Christmas is about, Peace, and i'm sure no matter what your religion that's something we can all hope for.Have a Merry Christmas Everyone may it be everything you should want it to be.

all things highlighted are either stupidly early or just stupid....

[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ji6T_lgdooE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ji6T_lgdooE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ji6T_lgdooE&feature=related

Christmas to me means, me and a bunch of college friends getting together, dressing up as Santa Clause and spreading Christmas cheer to the bars on the South Side of Chicago.

What Christmas means to me? Greed. Debt. Capatilist pigs consuming more than any other time of the year. Media frenzy. Whining kids.

Yeah, peace, love, all that crap goes out the window when parents start fist fights at Target over the last Xbox. Christmas was destroyed years ago.

Sadly it may be true that christmas is really commercial now, but it's what each person takes from it as i said in my first post (as santa) for me it's a great time for peace and love. That said thereare alot of people, companies out there who see Christmas as a time to get richer.

I was born on a cold Christmas morning back in old '82.

I don't want to turn 25.:csad:

I was born on a cold Christmas morning back in old '82.

I don't want to turn 25.:csad:

Your birthday is Christmas day? that must suck, with the gift situation, and christmas over shadowing your birthday. 25 is nothing i'll be 30 next year, thats scary.

Santa, eh? Where's the Ho's Ho's Ho's? :cmad:

---Morzan

Time is going too fast...it feels like yesterday that we celebrated Christmas 2006...now this year is almost up...geesh.

Meh it was always great for gifts but then it started sucking. Last christmas was my first good christmas/birthday in 4 years.

Ask me about the s****y gift years......:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"