Christ In Christmas

:huh: Why you laughing??
I have an 8 and 5 year old........ they asked if we could make a cake for Jesus' birthday..... and we've done it for the past 2 years... this is year 3. We ARE celebrating His birthday, so why not a birthday cake?

It's a nice thing, Lady.:yay:

:huh: Why you laughing??
I have an 8 and 5 year old........ they asked if we could make a cake for Jesus' birthday..... and we've done it for the past 2 years... this is year 3. We ARE celebrating His birthday, so why not a birthday cake?
Awwwwwwwwwwwww:yay:

where is the happy birthday jesus thread?

Not to start an argument, but atheists can and do celebrate Christmas as well. It's not just another Tuesday for them.
i understand,well then MERRY CHISTMAS TO ALL,and you better have a merry christmas or else:bh:

And let us never forget how materialist and commercialized and historically inaccurate christmas has become with Coca-cola's image of Christmas (Santa Claus) and the fake emotions of happiness for one month and the busy stores and traffic jams and the fact that Jesus was actually born in the spring and that the new year is way off what has been determined as the day Christ was born which was actually decided to be put in the week of a pagan holiday to make the conversions easier etc etc. :)

I love christmas time:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"