Say Goodbye to the "Future"

Cmill216

Senior Case Officer
Reaction score
bttfridelogo2fy9.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busi...2,0,7249268.story?coll=orl-business-headlines

The end is near for Universal Studios' Back to the Future: The Ride. Management tinkered with ideas for the ride last fall, hoping new equipment and a fresh theme might extend its longevity. But the experiment ended without an announcement and now the company's Web site says the ride will close March 30. One thing is certain: Universal will do something with the decommissioned ride soon. For those too young to remember, Back to the Future was a hugely popular movie series -- the first was released in 1985 --that starred Michael J. Fox as a teenage time traveler.

A part of me just died inside. :csad:

"For those too young to remember, Back to the Future was a hugely popular movie series -- the first was released in 1985 --that starred Michael J. Fox as a teenage time traveler. "

wow! :eek: I thought this generation had bad taste but if a kid nowadays doesn't know BTTF they just have a rock thrown at them!

I got dibs on the Flux Capacitor, it's what makes time travel possible.

Dammit, I loved that ride :(

I never got to enjoy the ride, but I can appreciate anything associated with the "Enchantment Under The Sea Dance" and Biff.

The government hates Michael J. Fox! Him and his Bush bashing has caused this ride to get cancelled!

aaaaaaaawww, I knew this day would come... lame. This ride was better than most of the other ones at Universal. It had the actual actors doing some little mini-movie that made no sense in it (but who cares) and then some playstation 2 cgi stuff during the ride... It was great! :(

Close that stupid ET ride instead!

:csad: & I'm going there on the 2nd.
I have an embarrassing moment of that one time I went on the ride when I was like 7.:o:up: You'll be missed.

The ride was meh and I've never seen the movies :ambivalence:

This news has just ruined my day! :cmad: It should be mandatory for every kid to have to see those films! :cmad:

You guys are gonna hate what it's possibly being replaced with. :(

Shrek

You guys are gonna hate what it's possibly being replaced with. :(

Shrek

^ Shrek's been at Universal for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"